Centrer Cap on '96-'97 rims

• Thread starter Thread starter NSX&RX7
  • Start date Start date
N

NSX&RX7

Hi from NYC. Just discovered that my '91 NSX with upgraded '96+ rims no longer has the center cap on one wheel, or more accurately the center cap Acura decal. The decalis black and white/silver. Does anyone know where I can locate/purchase one of these-- cap or decal? Larry T.

You can get the stock caps from your dealer. Dali Racing has them too (probably for less money than your dealer) as well as some aftermarket alternatives (but then you would probably need to buy a set of four).

Note that the color on the '94-96 is differerent from the '97-01. '94-96 is a gunmetal gray-silver, while '97-01 is a bright polished finish.

NSXTASY.
Thanks for tip.
You've helped me in the past and I really appreciate your feedback.

Larry T

No prob.

I'll try making it to one of the many Northeast Region NSX Club events next year. Hope to meet you there.

I am making my own center caps, I am engraving NSX in them instead of having
ACURA on them. I have made up one already and it looks like it came from the factory. And no I haven't sold any. Do you think that is trademark infrigement?

------------------
Joseph Gavazza
99 White/blk NSX
92 Lexus LS400
01 VW GTI VR6

NorCalWhite,

I was driving on to highway 12 last weekend and seen a white NSX, with what looked to be black wheels. The car turned right on Pennsylvania Street. Was that you?

Back