• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Center Exit Rear Valance?

Does anyone make a center exit rear valence? I know the Taitec is a nice choice but it sells for almost $2000 and I'm not willing to pay that.

Anything else out there?

I'm likely going to sell my taitec along with the center exit exhaust this year if you are interested. Just working out the details now.

Posted from my iPhone

Does anyone make a center exit rear valence? I know the Taitec is a nice choice but it sells for almost $2000 and I'm not willing to pay that.

Anything else out there?
Yup I's Impact makes one as well as does Sorcery, they are both as expensive:rolleyes:

I have had a Taitec Center Exit exhaust on my car for a few years now and I love it. I too hated the huge cost of Taitec's valance so I went with at Erebuni piece and it has worked well. The cost was reasonable and the quality was fair.
I don't think they are avaialble any longer (at least through Erebuni).

I can send you some pictures if you like as I am having problems posting them on Prime.... Pm me

HTH,
Gene Greer

I had my own design made, center or side exhaust, look in build section for mine.:biggrin:

I have had a Taitec Center Exit exhaust on my car for a few years now and I love it. I too hated the huge cost of Taitec's valance so I went with at Erebuni piece and it has worked well. The cost was reasonable and the quality was fair.
I don't think they are avaialble any longer (at least through Erebuni).

I can send you some pictures if you like as I am having problems posting them on Prime.... Pm me

HTH,
Gene Greer

PM sent

Back