Cdn NSX's for sale

I currently have a boxster and happy with it. Been thinking about an NSX for some time (just returned an Acura at lease end) but finding 1- a list of Cdn cars available & 2- getting a chance to drive one.....darn near impossible. Especiallly here in Winnipeg. I will be in Montreal for a couple of weeks miid Sept then on to Ottawa for a couple weeks into Oct - work related. Any suggestions in those two locations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Was in Toronto a few weeks back and had set up a couple of demo drives at a north end Porsche dealer in the 911 turbo and boxster S.....unless a chance to see and hopefully drive the last generation of NSX presents itself I may get the S.

Dave

LOL. When I started my search for my NSX that is the first one I looked at. It has been sitting in the showroom for, I would guess, close to 3 years. It is a Las Vegas car. She bought it from a police auction. It was confiscated from a drug dealer and sold at auction. The roof has been painted to match the car colour and the exhaust is not stock. The interior is in really good shape and so is the trunk and engine compartment. But I was unable to take a test drive. I am not sure if the car would even start/drive at this point. It is covered in dust and the tires were square/flat from sitting in the same spot for such a long period. I am unsure on maintenance history or paperwork with the car. It is located on Pembina hwy. It is over priced by at least $30K.

I can help you with a test drive in a 1991. I know that is early model and you are looking for late model. I have not seen any late model NSXs in Winnipeg. You can send a PM to username: slycurt, he has a 2000 Silver Targa NSX. He is located about an hour south of Winnipeg. There are a few NSX in Winnipeg. Another black one like mine, a couple red ones, and a brooklands green. But no late models that I have seen.

Hey, you bet....I'm down in Winkler, send me a PM with your contact information and I can let you know when I'll next be up in Winnipeg...or possibly if you want to take a drive down this way...you can have a look and drive assuming weather is good.(not selling, but it will give you an idea of the car)....
Primers were great to help me out when I was seriously looking, so happy to reciprocate to other new owners.

This being said, mine was a US based car (from California)....it was a good find, so I had to move quick, and had a fellow primer view and drive it for me.....before giving final comittment. The import process was not all that cumbersome...although it was costly.

Car itself converted to CDN dollars (at my time was about 9.5% on the dollar), shipping to Pembina/Emerson was about $1500 US, GST 5%, PST 7% and Duty about 6%....then there is always some incidental costs through RIV and other immediate mods/maintenance needing doing....Mine has a Taitec Exhaust that my wife says it sounds too much like a racecar, so I recently bought a lightly used OEM exhaust ..I will do the swap and see which one is best and sell the other.

Probably won't be on the road after end of Sept, so let me know if you want to have a look.

Back