Cars and Croissants 11/20 Anyone going?

I'll be there, I can't believe I missed the last one with the big NSX turnout. :frown:

Nice turnout today. Good to see Aaron and Frank. 4 or 5 NSX's there. Only one G-car (a black spyder). I'll have to bring the borealis next spring. :wink:
NSX now gets a bath and back on the charger.

Nice turnout today. Good to see Aaron and Frank. 4 or 5 NSX's there. Only one G-car (a black spyder). I'll have to bring the borealis next spring. :wink:
NSX now gets a bath and back on the charger.
I believe a friend of mine brought his new FF there today. I took a ride up to Larry B's "Restoration center and Spa", going to make my car look and feel better, can't recommend it strongly enough for those that haven't availed themselves of Larry's work. It felt good to take the car for a drive, even though it was too cold out to enjoy in a "spirited fashion".

Do you still have the green one or is the avatar an older pic? Can't wait to see the blue again.

Rich great seeing you and Frank again today. The green car has been gone for a few months but not forgotten. I even spoke to the new owner this week as I am the only NSX guy he knows. :tongue: Great guy who is enjoying a very well maintained car.

Aaron's is blue and supercharged!!!

Roger, too bad you could not make it out. I drove the blue car to the C & C 4 weeks back but today I went undercover in the Toyota. It was a huge turnout today and boy was it cold. I am going to try to make more of these next year as it is only 30 minutes from my house.

I believe a friend of mine brought his new FF there today. I took a ride up to Larry B's "Restoration center and Spa", going to make my car look and feel better, can't recommend it strongly enough for those that haven't availed themselves of Larry's work. It felt good to take the car for a drive, even though it was too cold out to enjoy in a "spirited fashion".

Saw the FF and talked to the owner. That is a big ass machine! I love the steering wheel. He knows the Tax Dr. with the Enzo and the 3 other F-Cars. There are enough NSX's represented there so maybe the next event in the spring we will take the GT and the G. :wink:

Hey, enjoy the holidays. Say hello to the Mrs. RPM for us.

Saw the FF and talked to the owner. That is a big ass machine! I love the steering wheel. He knows the Tax Dr. with the Enzo and the 3 other F-Cars. There are enough NSX's represented there so maybe the next event in the spring we will take the GT and the G. :wink:

Hey, enjoy the holidays. Say hello to the Mrs. RPM for us.
Right back to you and Mrs. Passline, glad the "line" came in!!!!:wink:

It was nice to see Rich and Aaron in a healthy NSX turn-out. The FF was an interesting machine, but what blew my mind was the Spyker. That Dutch designer is a little to the left of strange. The shifter linkage looks like a mad assembly of chrome pipe from the plumbing store and the dash looks sort of like Piper Cub retro. It appears well made and quite capable - but its definitely a unique attention getter.

(Sorry for this blurred front view - the other pictures are fine)
IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3643.JPG

And seeing two Teslas, other than in a formal show room or car show, was unique.
IMG_3651.JPG

See you all at the annual NE holiday dinner, whenever that may be.:biggrin:

See you all at the annual NE holiday dinner, whenever that may be.:biggrin:

No more annual holiday dinner this time of year. It has been replaced by the annual pre-season or post ground hog, if you will, Spring Dinner in March. Details will begin to leak out in February.

Back