Cars and Coffee - West LA / Santa Monica Edition

Long-time lurker, first time-poster :)

A group of car guys decided to get a West LA / Santa Monica version going of the Irvine Cars and Coffee meet so we don't have to drive as far.

I'm not organizing it, but I thought I'd pass it along.

3150 Ocean Park Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405

Time: Every Saturday morning - 8:00am

Parking: The Coffee Bean is on the corner of a large parking lot/business park - there should be a good amount of space.

There has been a steadily rising number of cars there for several weeks. I think this might catch on.

See you guys out there!

...and yes, I will be bringing an NSX :)

Well I guess I couldn't wake up that early either. :biggrin:

So how did everything go, pictures?

Bad turnout. You didn't miss much.. Only 4 NSX showed, one M3, and a $700K rare italian classic. All together there were 6 cars total. We did have a nice little curse afterwords. Next time we'll just stick to the C&C and Super Car Sunday.

Hey Guys, sorry for dropping the ball on this one. I got strep this weekend and was down for the count :(

I think the turnout was a bit small because of all the whole Mclaren thing at the other Cars and Coffee. It's also still pretty new. I'll be there this weekend though, I promise!! I'll make sure a bunch of other people come as well.

To make up for my epic fail last week, everyone is welcome to follow me back to the shop for some simulator action if you like.

Again, very sorry :(

It was really great meeting you as well! I love your NSX :) Good fun on the simulators after!

It was a bit of a smaller event this week, but I guess it as because the weather report said it was supposed to rain :) Still a fantastic crows as you said though as you said.

Yeah, damn weather reports kept me away:mad:. I slept in till 9:00 only to wake up to a sunny day:rolleyes:.

There is a video at the bottom of this post.

Click on the photos for a large view.

Here is a video of everyone heading out for a cruise.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P19SFk7cjPg?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P19SFk7cjPg?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back