• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon Fiber triangle brace?

I like this brace myself. I would love to have one.

My view is that this style, whilst obviously very robust from a pure engineering point of view, just doesn't have the complimentary looks I would be after. It has, IMO, too much of a DIY look about it

My view is that this style, whilst obviously very robust from a pure engineering point of view, just doesn't have the complimentary looks I would be after. It has, IMO, too much of a DIY look about it
Agreed, if you want the raw metal look, Comptechs is much prettier.

But that lambo brace is pure sex!:cool:

I have been working on this same project myself. It will not work with a supercharger unless i fit in a spacer between the leg to work around the snout of a supercharger similar to the cutout under the comptech bar. I have professional engineers looking at my structural designs as i work with them in house. What is the intrest of this part? The coupe design will be diffrent from the targa design. and then the supercharger design will need to be a modified version of the Targa design with a bend which i do not like. I'll redesign some more. Btw-thats 3 diffrent designs? I have a lot more projects i'm sure this forum will like to see. Still working on 3 other items.

Back