Carbon fiber nsx

I found these pictures on a honda forum.
nsxcf1.jpg

nsxcf.jpg

cfnsx3.jpg

cfnsx.jpg

All that and they can't make a simple little gas tank door outta carbon???

No really its a neat car. I would like to see some crash test done and watch it all blow up in some sic sad way lol

Burn Up sticker on the bumper. Maybe Burn Up CF version of their bodykit. I like the sideskirt. Kind of mini version of the JGTC sideskirt or mini version of DF JGTC sideskirt.

anyone got a towel?

This car is in Japan and was featured in Honda Tuning I believe sometime last year.

The car that's in Lancaster, CA I assume belonged to Seth, a former employee of SOS who has the SOS wide body kit in CF, as well as matching rear cf bumper. The car was also for sale on here and may still be, just search for it:)

Look at that horrible gap between the side skirt in the second pic. That car is ugly imo. If i had that car I'd paint it. CF is cool for functionality, but not for just showing off how much of it is on the car.

Look at that horrible gap between the side skirt in the second pic. That car is ugly imo. If i had that car I'd paint it. CF is cool for functionality, but not for just showing off how much of it is on the car.

I agree, but just how functional is DF in these applications? Have you ever felt how light the OEM front fenders are? The actual weight savings of this kit, especially once you add side skirts, front lip and rear wing must be practically nothing.

BTW, how refreshing to see Veleno abbreviate California with CA, and not write "cali". :wink:

All that and they can't make a simple little gas tank door outta carbon???

No really its a neat car. I would like to see some crash test done and watch it all blow up in some sic sad way lol

Lol....sadist

Regardless of the comments above, I have a fetish for all things CF so this car gets a big thumbsup from me.

Back