Caravan to the River Run

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I miss you guys!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I miss you guys!

So when's the R8 coming in??:biggrin:

The weather report looks great for tomorrow, make sure that when you arrive at the caravan departure point you have enough gas for 100 + miles as we will not be stopping for gas along the way. I understand that the "run" will be @ 40-50 miles so if you have enough for 150+ miles you should be able to tank up with cheap Jersey gas before we head back to NY, do not be late tomorrow morning or be on empty!:eek:

What time do you expect to hit 78W?
I live in Basking Ridge, approximately near Rt 287 mile marker 29. We planned to leave home at 9 am, which would put us at 78W approximately 9:10 to 9:15 am.

Someone could call me when you hit the 287/Rt 80 interchange (approx mile marker 39 or 40) and I can join at Rt 287 exit 26 (could be 27) / Mt Airy Road entrance ramp.

PM me for my cell phone number.

Frank & Jan
96 NSX-T. red/tan

Back