Caravan to the River Run

OK, we meet at 7:30am, depart by 7:45am sharp, the driving time to the start point is approx 2 hours (little more than 100 miles) put your name down for now, the regular meet spot at Westchester Ave and Corp Park Drive:

RPM217
RSO34
Peter Mills
Clem (will leave Saturday am to be on time)
Bailey
KingKongNSX-Simon
Popsicle-Desmond
Who else?
We will go over the TZ, take 287S- 17S to exit 21B to I-78W for those who want to join up with us on the way down

Last edited:
OK, time to start the thread, I have to figure out the driving time to the start point, but put your name down for now, the regular meet spot at Westchester Ave and Corp Park Drive:

RPM217
RSO34
Peter Mills
Clem
Bailey

Who else?

What route are you taking? Maybe I can jump in somewhere?:biggrin:

Where do you plan on meeting up with us, please let me know so that either a phone call shout out, or club radio can reach you at the appropriate time and place

hey is it ok if i pay up for the nsxca registration when i meet you guys down there if i can make it? i finally found the registration i had filled out during nsx-stock:biggrin: i'm having some work done to my car this week. if it gets done in time i will be down at the usual meet spot. unless its not ok since i haven't officially handed in my membership form.
regards
Desmond.

hey is it ok if i pay up for the nsxca registration when i meet you guys down there if i can make it? i finally found the registration i had filled out during nsx-stock:biggrin: i'm having some work done to my car this week. if it gets done in time i will be down at the usual meet spot. unless its not ok since i haven't officially handed in my membership form.
regards
Desmond.

Just go here and pay online

http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/

OK, we meet at 8am, depart by 8:15 sharp, the driving time to the start point is approx 2 hours (little more than 100 miles)

Roger, should we start a little earlier? I think some people signed up for glider rides in addition to the raffle winners so if we are going to catch any airsickness photo ops perhaps we should make it a little earlier. The festivities were scheduled to start at 10:00 and I think The Don mentioned someone is taking a 9:30 flight.

Roger, should we start a little earlier? I think some people signed up for glider rides in addition to the raffle winners so if we are going to catch any airsickness photo ops perhaps we should make it a little earlier. The festivities were scheduled to start at 10:00 and I think The Don mentioned someone is taking a 9:30 flight.
If that's the case we should move everything up by 1/2 hour. The schedule had us meeting later (or so I thought)!!! Don..............your thoughts please!

I was working off of the time he had listed in the other thread but I will give him a call this morning and ask him to respond. We need to make sure we are there for Bags' acrobatic flight!

I was working off of the time he had listed in the other thread but I will give him a call this morning and ask him to respond. We need to make sure we are there for Bags' acrobatic flight!
Would not want to miss that, maybe she'll get Tony to jump out of the plane without a chute!!!!

My $.02

We are still finalizing the glider rides. The tentative schedule is as follows:

9:30 TheDon & Carla - 2 person glider ride
10:00 Steve and Libby Koeke - 2 person glider
10:00 Bags -acrobatic glider ride
10:30 C Grass guest - 1 person glider ride
10:30 Drifter - 2 person glider ride

There may be a chance that the flight times may be delayed for the 10:30 group. We are working with the airport to figure this out.

But in any case, I don't want you guys to show up at 9:30 for my ride. Knowing our group's organizational skills, we won't be heading off for the drive until at least 11:30. Watching & supporting the glider riders will be fun and exciting but two hours of it might be a little much.

If anybody else from the group has signed up for a ride, please PM me.

TheDon has spoken.

Last edited:
Roger, don't get your hopes up:tongue: There will be nothing for you to see, so you guys should just meet up 1/2 later instead of earlier -- just think, you will be able to get some extra sleep:smile:

10:00am Bags in an acrobatic glider ride is absolutely something to see. The Don and Carla could be fun to watch as I'm sure that "The Don" could lose his breakfast in the loop da loop!!! My hope for Tony to be pushed out of the open glider, well...............we know he's a little "lite in his loafers", so he'd probably glide down on his own!!! Hopefully the weather will be cooperative and we'll all have a wonderful time, driving, flying, gliding and eating together!!!

Well if we intend to catch the Bagstravaganza at 10:00, we should meet at 7:30 and head out by 7:45 if Roger's calculations are correct.

Well if we intend to catch the Bagstravaganza at 10:00, we should meet at 7:30 and head out by 7:45 if Roger's calculations are correct.

For those of us that know and love Bags (Tony not included), we must be there for the "Bagstravaganza", therefore............be there at 7:30 for a no later than 7:45am departure. Clem please leave now so you'll be on time!!!:eek:

For those of us that know and love Bags (Tony not included), we must be there for the "Bagstravaganza", therefore............be there at 7:30 for a no later than 7:45am departure. Clem please leave now so you'll be on time!!!:eek:

Roger - please edit your first post so that there is no confusion. And in case Clem has his hearing aid turned down, you might need to type a little louder so this one is for you Clem..........

Clem please leave now so you'll be on time!!!:eek:

Roger - please edit your first post so that there is no confusion. And in case Clem has his hearing aid turned down, you might need to type a little louder so this one is for you Clem..........

Clem please leave now so you'll be on time!!!:eek:
What're are you talking about Bob, everything is as it should be on my first post!
Clem, have you left yet????

Alright, Sunday is just 2 days away, is there anyone else that needs to be added to the list at the top of the thread. Desmond (Popsicle) are you joining us at the start point of the caravan? Omeganorm are you planning on joining us on the way down? Please let us know, the long range forecast sounds great (that makes me nervous)!:biggrin:

I was thinking if I can jump in somewhere as you head to NJ heading west to PA. since I live in Monmouth county NJ. I live could meet up with "the kid"

I was thinking if I can jump in somewhere as you head to NJ heading west to PA. since I live in Monmouth county NJ. I live could meet up with "the kid"
You and the Kid can check my original post with the route that we will be taking, we're leaving at 7:45am sharp and project our ETA in the area that you'd be jumping on. The Kid has my cell, plus we'll have club radios as well, so c'mon and join us for the portion that you can!!!

Back