Caravan to SoCal NSX Spring BBQ Sunday on May 2nd from the North.

Theres the starbucks at Cerritos towncenter or farmers market there.....some people can pick up food at farmers market and then go....hehe

I dont know whatevers clevers...

Since we have to pass by there anyway, and since it's right off the freeway, let's meet at The Mobil Gas station on Chapman in Orange directly east of the 55 FWY . We're all kind of spread out anyway. It's difficult to pick a meeting place anywhere else that's convienient for everyone.

I am ok with that meeting spot and anytime is good for me.

I guess for us Arcadia/El Monte and near by people can drive down there together or separately?

I am ok with that meeting spot and anytime is good for me.

I guess for us Arcadia/El Monte and near by people can drive down there together or separately?

I plan on meeting at Ron's spot or near striker's house scooping up giftedg, striker, jcc, ryu, theo1 and probably you and then go and meet mike and ed

sound like a plan?

MY HOUSE at 1145am BE THERE OR BE CIRCLE!:wink:

ok with me!

@Theo1 and everyone else that plans to meet at my place at 1145ish, PM me if you want the address.

Ok guys we need a new meet spot for the same time. How about the good'ol Arcadia location that everyone already knows?

Ok guys. Meeting at pavillions at 11:45:

745 W Naomi Ave Arcadia, CA 91007

Don't speed in parking lot please :).

Then we'll head to swoop up Eddie and Mike.

Good for everyone?

works for me. keep it down on the noise please everyone :)

rent-a-cop has been a hassle to deal with lately.
For info;
Gil Leach
31201 Mountain View Road
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
Cross Streets-Live Oak Canyon Road & Rose Canyon Road
Cell-310-600-5129
I-5 exit El Toro Road, head east +/- 10 miles.
Turn right at Live Oak Canyon Road (Cook's Corner)
Go past O'neill Park, fire station and school.
Turn left on Rose Canyon Road.
First left is Mountain View.
Were at the top of the hill.

FYI, The directions Gil has provided in the above post are for reaching his place by taking the 5 FWY South past the city of Irvine. Our caravan is meeting at the Mobil station in Orange and then cutting through Santiago Canyon to get there. See post #28 if you want to join our caravan in Orange at 12:30 :smile:

Last edited:
Ok guys. Meeting at pavillions at 11:45:

745 W Naomi Ave Arcadia, CA 91007

Don't speed in parking lot please :).

Then we'll head to swoop up Eddie and Mike.

Good for everyone?

Perfect for me. However, if we want to meet the caravan (which I think we do) leaving out of The Mobil station in Orange we MUST be in Arcadia by 11:45 and Leave at 11:45. Traffic could be horrible despite the fact that it is a Sunday. All it takes is one small accident to throw everything off.

Last edited:
Perfect for me. However, if we want to meet the caravan (which I think we do) leaving out of The Mobil station in Orange we MUST be in Arcadia by 11:45 and Leave at 11:45. Traffic could be horrible despite the fact that it is a Sunday. All it takes is one small accident to throw everything off.

Very true! Try your best to be punctual everyone. My stomach is already growling :)

Back