Caravan to SoCal NSX Spring BBQ Sunday on May 2nd from the North.

I am arranging a caravan down to Gil's BBQ on May 2nd. I know there are quite a few of us that will be coming from the North, so figured we should head down together. A time and meeting spot will be decided in the near future. Sign up if you're interested.

Gil...Could you possibly hook us up with the best (most fun) route to get to you from the North? Thanks!

1. SFDreamer
2. Mike-San
3. Striker525
4. HGL1668
5. EdiddyNSX
6. Ryu
7. JCC
8. GiftedG
9. Theo1

YOU!

Last edited:
me2 me2

I'm thinking we can go up Chapman in Orange and then drive Santiago Canyon past Irvine lake.........It's a very nice drive.

I'm thinking we can go up Chapman in Orange and then drive Santiago Canyon past Irvine lake.........It's a very nice drive.

That is the best choice and the best part of the route is after the left at Cook's Corner. Nice quick canyon run. Watch your speed though!!

Scott- Are you going to XPO? I am sure you and your wife can arrange a seat with someone there if you decide to go.

Scott- Are you going to XPO? I am sure you and your wife can arrange a seat with someone there if you decide to go.

Not at this point in time. We'll see as time develops.

That is the best choice and the best part of the route is after the left at Cook's Corner. Nice quick canyon run. Watch your speed though!!

Mike and Scott are right, great drive in! Gil :biggrin:

Guys, coming up. Any idea of where you want to meet up to head down?

Depends where the majority of people is coming from.....You're downtown LA, some guys are SGV, I'm in North O.C.........Diamond Bar ? Anaheim ? Maybe somewhere off Chapman right around the 55 FWY. After that, we head up the hill and on to Santiago Canyon til we get to Gil's., If I'm not mistaken there's a Mobil gas station on Chapman w/ a massive parking area---It's on the right hand side as you head East on Chapman after you exit the 55. Your thoughts ?

Depends where the majority of people is coming from.....You're downtown LA, some guys are SGV, I'm in North O.C.........Diamond Bar ? Anaheim ? Maybe somewhere off Chapman right around the 55 FWY. After that, we head up the hill and on to Santiago Canyon til we get to Gil's., If I'm not mistaken there's a Mobil gas station on Chapman w/ a massive parking area---It's on the right hand side as you head East on Chapman after you exit the 55. Your thoughts ?

That is correct, directly across from Chapman Hosptital. Continue south on Chapman, changes to Santiago Canyon Road and Left on Live Oak Canyon Road at Cook's Corner.

That is correct, directly across from Chapman Hosptital. Continue south on Chapman, changes to Santiago Canyon Road and Left on Live Oak Canyon Road at Cook's Corner.

You mean continue EAST on Chapman right......?

Looks like I'm going to miss this one, but surely there will be next time!! Btw, SFdreamer, did you like that candid shot of you reving the ENZO?:biggrin::biggrin:
Unbelievable, finally im onboard PARE!!!

I am down with any spot... Always easy :)

I am in lets meet up either in Cerritos or Brea or?

Brea mall area? theres like restaurants and all sorts of places around there.

Well that will be about middle point for everyone?......farthest out is you, me and ron.

Is there like an in and out around there?

Last edited:
Y'know, Brea was the first thought I had regarding a meeting spot, but then I thought that because this was happening on a Sunday afternoon, traffic would be an issue around the Brea Mall area. However, I'm open to wherever you guys want.

Last edited:
Back