Caravan to NSX-Stock June 10

Who is this Bailey guy from Bronx? He could maybe meet up with me and Angelo. we are still working that one out.

Bailey is starting from the Bronx and it looks like he is meeting at least one other person at the Mobil station on the Hutch so you might want to PM him.

The plan is as follows now.

We are meeting at the service road on the north bound side right after the toll booths at the Throgs Neck Bridge. We will be departing there at 7am on the dot to meet up with the westchester caravan. If you are coming from long island or anywhere else and would like to meet up with our group you are welcome. Those coming from CT should just go to the westchester meet location.

I have Simon and Angelo in my group so far.

The plan is as follows now.

We are meeting at the service road on the north bound side right after the toll booths at the Throgs Neck Bridge. We will be departing there at 7am on the dot to meet up with the westchester caravan. If you are coming from long island or anywhere else and would like to meet up with our group you are welcome. Those coming from CT should just go to the westchester meet location.

I have Simon and Angelo in my group so far.
If you leave there at 7am sharp and drive the way you normally do, you'll be at the Westchester meet spot before me (you'll be there by 7:20)!! Better early than late!:eek:

someone of the westchester group please PM me a number to call to finalize the arrangements. i have easy access to 287 off 95-S

someone of the westchester group please PM me a number to call to finalize the arrangements. i have easy access to 287 off 95-S
Just take 287 West, exit at the Hutch So, but stay on Westchester ave, parallel to 287 go to the traffic light, it's Corp Pk Drive, you'll see the NSX's lined up @ 7:30am

Hey...I am coming from downtown Manhattan. Where should I meet you guys?

Hey...I am coming from downtown Manhattan. Where should I meet you guys?

You could pm the guy who is coming from staten island and meet him in jersala say the first toll plaza at 280 west.You could take the lincoln tunnel turnpike south to get to 280.

You could pm the guy who is coming from staten island and meet him in jersala say the first toll plaza at 280 west.You could take the lincoln tunnel turnpike south to get to 280.

doc...you got your hands full with the nascar yahoos...:eek:

do i need a walkie talkie? cuz i don't have one but can pick it up if i have to.

No, because it wouldn't do you any good. The NSXCA has an FCC license to use the frequency of 464.55 MHz and a regular walkie talkie wouldn't pick it up. Not a problem - just stay in the middle of the pack and you will be surrounded by radios.

Back