Caravan to NSX-Stock June 10

Roger usually posts this type of thread but I am on a conference call right now and am bored so I figured I would post it. Anyone interested in meeting up to caravan out together for Sunday's festivities?

Roger usually posts this type of thread but I am on a conference call right now and am bored so I figured I would post it. Anyone interested in meeting up to caravan out together for Sunday's festivities?

The usual spot and time I guess.....Im IN !

My bad, sorry about that, yeah, let's do the caravan thing, meet at Westchester Ave and Corp Pk Drive, its about a 70 mile ride to the meet spot so we should meet up @7:30 and plan on leaving no later than 7:40. Clem should meet us there around 6:45 am just so he's on time. Bring your club radios if you have them (thank you Bailey), and make sure that either Bob or I have your contact info (cell #) The long range forecast is looking promising (that in itself scares me). Let's have a great day!:biggrin: :cool:

I will like to join the caravan...it will such a fun ride to the meet. :smile:

Roger, I will PM you my cell #.

Bailey, maybe we can meet up at the Gas station on Hutchinson River Pkwy and head up together.

Simon

any other people?

King KongNSX
Acura NSX Pilot
RSO34
Peter Mills
RPM217
Clembauch (I hope he leaves now to make it on time!)
will meet up with Larry Bastanza on the way down

Last edited:
I will be taking the NYS Thruway down from the New Paltz exit where would be a good meeting point?

Desmond im coming up from Queens, NY. Im right before the Throggs Neck or Whitestone bridge. Anyone wanting to meet up along the way, and knows where to meet everyone along the way please either post or pm me.

Wheres the meeting site gonna be? this will be the first time I've ever took a caravan

Desmond im coming up from Queens, NY. Im right before the Throggs Neck or Whitestone bridge. Anyone wanting to meet up along the way, and knows where to meet everyone along the way please either post or pm me.

Bailey is starting from the Bronx and it looks like he is meeting at least one other person at the Mobil station on the Hutch so you might want to PM him.

Hi Guy & Gals;

Count me in - I be on time & I know the way now after last week - Roger
Ha Ha - very funny..

Regards - Clem:biggrin:

I will be taking the NYS Thruway down from the New Paltz exit where would be a good meeting point?

Chuck,

If you are coming down the NYS Thruway I will be be waiting at the 87S/287s junction (exit 15) by the Sheraton Crossroads Hotel.

We can meet there with the Westchester group and go to Bridgewater.

Angelo and Desmond,

What route will you guys take over the river into NJ? GWB? If so, you can take 80W to 287S.

LMK,
LarryB

Larry I know you know this but since you said "see you at bridgewater" the first meet point is in Mt Olive, New Joysie:tongue:

Chuck,

If you are coming down the NYS Thruway I will be be waiting at the 87S/287s junction (exit 15) by the Sheraton Crossroads Hotel.

We can meet there with the Westchester group and go to Bridgewater.

Angelo and Desmond,

What route will you guys take over the river into NJ? GWB? If so, you can take 80W to 287S.

LMK,
LarryB

Larry i can meet you there. no problem i know where that is.

Just a FYI for all those planning on meeting up with us in Westchester going over the TZ Bridge. We are going to meet up with Larry B and the northern NJ contingency, and have not left any "spare time" in our departure from Westchester. We will absolutely be leaving at the 7:40 mark (Clem this means you!!) if you're not there by then, you'll have to "catch up" with us as we will be gone!

i'm coordinating with angelo right now. i guess we'll be meeting up with the guy at Mobil. he can PM me his number.

87S/287s junction it is, what time you think would be good so that we can meet up with the rest of the Westchester group.

87S/287s junction it is, what time you think would be good so that we can meet up with the rest of the Westchester group.

My best guess would be @8-8:07:35am:eek:

Personally - I will plan to meet(be there) at 7:45am. This way the straglers will have a few minutes:).

Later,
LarryB

have a safe trip down boys. i got a nice roll planned.:smile:
i've got most of you on my cell, if need be.

Back