Caravan to Bridgewater NSX Day 5/20

So far:
Noah
Keith
Bob O
Me-
Where are the rest of you Wussies, how bout the LI crew

We hopefully will meet up and caravan down with Larry B and group on the way down from upstate at exit 15 287 @7:50am :cool:

Roger - What's your route?? Which way are you coming down?? Are you taking the Garden State, or heading down 287? Depending on which way you are going I may merge in with your caravan.

jadkar said:
Roger - What's your route?? Which way are you coming down?? Are you taking the Garden State, or heading down 287? Depending on which way you are going I may merge in with your caravan.
coming down 287, come on and join us!!!:cool:

RPM217 said:
coming down 287, come on and join us!!!:cool:

Roger - Please shoot me a PM with your phone number (I misplaced it :( ) I need to figure out some logistics so I can meet you guys on the fly near Parsippany.

what time do u guys think u will be getting on 287, I don’t wont 2 miss everyone?

we should be there at exit 15 @ 7:50ish

:frown: Architect threw a bunch of change orders at me yesterday, and General Contractor is expecting a rough inspection by mid-week. Looks like I'm working tomorrow too. Have fun, guys, and hopefully I'll catch you at the next one.:frown:

Keith sorry you can't make it, all work and no play isn't good for you!!!
My nephew just bailed, think that his father was giving him a hard time, so I'm solo tomorrow. Look forward to seeing everyone, hope the weather holds. Please, if you're planning on meeting the caravan in White Plains, we're going to leave at 7:30am sharp to hook up with others on the other side of the bridge, so don't be late. :eek:

racerx24 said:
Larry B - now that it looks like I will be attending is there a group from around us going like last year? and when and where is the meet? same place?

Frank

Frank,

Check your voice mail. Call me:).

Regards,
LarryB

Re: Caravan to Bridgewater NSX Day 5/21

No when I originally put up the caravan post, I made a mistake, we leave tomorrow am the 21st!!!:biggrin:

Frank V. is coming to my place around 7:00am. We will be at the Intrersection of 87 and 287 about 7:45. We will have club radios and I will have my cell, 201-966-5178.

See you in the AM.

Regards,
LarryB

Larry Bastanza said:
Frank V. is coming to my place around 7:00am. We will be at the Intrersection of 87 and 287 about 7:45. We will have club radios and I will have my cell, 201-966-5178.

See you in the AM.

Regards,
LarryB
We will have club radios as well, and I think that you have my cell as well as Bob's. We'll give you a shout as we come over the bridge!!!!

RPM217 said:
We will have club radios as well, and I think that you have my cell as well as Bob's. We'll give you a shout as we come over the bridge!!!!

Looks like I will be attending after all since they gave us a day off finally. I will be meeting you at the westchester meeting poiint Roger.

Back