car stolen and recovered

Linh,
at least the insurance is helping you out.
Me- Larry's turbo gone, blown motor, $800 deposit gone. Larry gone. No help from insurance, my adjuster is a bad one (Allstate).
Danny

medusa said:
....preventive measure are for the X. It's been hell driving my navi, especially when i see another nsx on the road. Makes me realize how freaking beautiful the car is. ...

Sorry to hear what happened to you, Medusa.

Those of you who had your NSX stolen, may i ask if all of you had some sorta aftermarket stereo system? eg. Navi system?

if you go on ebay, search for navi, there are SO MANY "used"navi for sale, with cutted wires, no gps sensor... all claimed that that navi is a "gift" from his/her "friends".

After that little research, i decided against purchasing a Navi. As much as i love Navi and SOS navi pod makes our NSX look so much better.. i can not afford to risk my nsx to get stolen or break in.. My friends here in seattle had his expensive stereo system (navi) stolen a few times, too. The repair bill is a lot more than the stereo system itself. That is just too much hassle. Not to mention the sick to your gutt feel when you realized that your car got stolen.. your agenda for that day, or next few days will be fuckedup..

anyone here got thier NSX stolen with complete stock setup or at least stock apparence?

-jjc.

Back