Car Show for Charity - Flushing YMCA

Sorry, I can't make it next Saturday. If the CT event goes ahead tomorrow I should be able to make that one, we'll see later today.

Tytus

I just checked and Yes this has been reschuduled for next sat sept 19
Next Saturday is the can't miss Pound Ridge Auto Show in our own RSO's back yard. I'm working on a couple of surprises to take this year's large trophy out of Bob's hands!!!:biggrin:

For anyone who was planning on attending the Wings and Wheels show tomorrow 9/13 in CT, it's been canceled and re-scheduled to Sunday, 9/27. I was also planning on attending the Pound Ridge show next Saturday, 9/19 but it's also Rosh Hashanah and won't work for the Jewish/Japanese drivers and pilots! I'm sure we'll eventually get good weather. Bruce

Wheels & Wings Update

Wheels & Wings has been postponed due to wet field conditions and weather that is keeping pilots and aircraft on the ground.
The event is rescheduled for Sunday, 9/27 and we sincerely hope you will attend! Thanks for your patience!

For anyone who was planning on attending the Wings and Wheels show tomorrow 9/13 in CT, it's been canceled and re-scheduled to Sunday, 9/27. I was also planning on attending the Pound Ridge show next Saturday, 9/19 but it's also Rosh Hashanah and won't work for the Jewish/Japanese drivers and pilots! I'm sure we'll eventually get good weather. Bruce

Wheels & Wings Update

Wheels & Wings has been postponed due to wet field conditions and weather that is keeping pilots and aircraft on the ground.
The event is rescheduled for Sunday, 9/27 and we sincerely hope you will attend! Thanks for your patience!
I'll go to Temple on Friday nite and sit and pray that I beat Bob on Saturday!!!:wink:

YMCA's Bike/Auto & BBQ Event Cancelled...I received the note below from the organizer.

Hello everyone,

Due to unforseen events taking place at our establishment, we will no longer be able to host the Car/Bike show & BBQ here at the Flushing YMCA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you. Thank you and enjoy your upcoming weekend

YMCA's Bike/Auto & BBQ Event Cancelled...I received the note below from the organizer.

Hello everyone,

Due to unforseen events taking place at our establishment, we will no longer be able to host the Car/Bike show & BBQ here at the Flushing YMCA. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you. Thank you and enjoy your upcoming weekend

Guess were going up to Pound Ridge

Back