Car Issues...

Ive never vtec'd.

My car only goes to church.

The church of pain, as far as your girly porsche is concerned

I have a feeling my hp and full cage will help me avoid a lot of the pain you may encounter on the track with your hp and driving skill!

NSX Club Canada? Where is this info? Where do we get the discounts?

We're meeting on the 30th at Red's. (Red we all still need directions btw)

Come on out and we'll be able to fill you in! For now PM me your email address and we'll add it to our emailing list.

Sean

It is too bad that these issues come up at this time....but you still have an awsome car. Consolation - adversity builds car-acter.

It is unanimous. Fix'er'up and youll be very happy with the car. Too bad the previous owner ignored so many things. Hopefully you paid a price that was indicative of a car that needed work.

Shame it had to start out this way for you though.

Hah thanks guys, i have a set of HP Evos coming in 18x8.5 and 19x9.5 Black with chrome lip. Also hks cold air intake with Cantrell headers, test pipes, Taitec Center Exit exhuast system and the Cantrell Air Induction. Obviously theres nothing to do but bite the bullet on this one and just hope nothing else comes across anytime soon...

JorjeM, don't buy new window regulators / motors! If they are moving, they are working. The NSX windows don't move up and down very quickly by design. Cleaning and lubricating the window guides should restore them to normal speeds (which are not fast by any means, but better). It's a PITA job as the rails are somewhat hard to reach and you have to take your door panel off.

If your mechanic knows how to do it, have him do it. It's illustrated in the service manual as well (not very clearly, but it's there).

The rest of the items are known issues. Search around and you'll see. If you can make it on Friday, we'll chat!

Back