Canadian NSXers: Please be on the look out for stolen ScienceofSpeed products

hi guys -- I regret to announce over $5000.00 in goods were stolen by an individual in Markham, Ontario who purchased these goods with stolen credit cards. Unfortunately, due to limitations in the Visa / Mastercard system we are unable to automatically verify addresses for Canadian customers and we've taken the hit because of it.

The following items were stolen by an individual going by "Peter Chang" with a Mail Box Etc. address on 7357 Woodbine Ave; Markham, ON. Toronto Police and the FBI have been contacted. We're offering a $1000.00 reward for any information that leads to the prosecution of this individual.

Please look out for the following items for sale:

1. Honda JDM Short Gearset
2. ScienceofSpeed Non-compliance Toe Links
3. SicenceofSpeed Rear Beam Bushings (installed into one of our core factory beams)
4. ScienceofSpeed Non-compliance Pivot Clamp
5. TAITEC Rear Diffuser
6. Okuyama rear shock tower brace
7. NSX-R shift boot
8. ScienceofSpeed anti-sway bars

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,
-- Chris

Wow crazy to hear this has happened! I'll keep an eye out as well...

What a lowlife.

I hope this will not hurt your business too much and not affect your dealings with us up here. We really are a decent bunch.

Luckily the NSX community is small here so I think chances are good that someone will hear of these parts sometime in the future.

Regards,
John

oh...my god
how could this happen!!!
i hope this will get solve sometime soon!!!
i dont think alot of people here in toronto has NSX
we will keep our eyes open!!!

Chris, that is just awful news. Markham is my home town. I don't really have any connections there to help, but I wish you the best. I hope they catch the bastard!:mad:

Hey boys keep a eye out for a NSX with these parts, there can't be too many of these tower braces or rear diffusers in Canada.

carbing_cutout.jpg

close_up_shock_tower.jpg

rear_diffuser_AoB_GT2.jpg

very likely to have relocated...

Make this a cross-border, coast-2-coast "look-out". Out in western Canada, BC has many dozens of NSX'es... majority of them are re-conditioned, rebuilt, salvaged, etc'...

Also, Greater Detroit/Windsor & Chicago-land/Toronto_Ontario need to be alerted as well as Seattle/Vancouver_BC... via Import-Tuner forums & clubs. It's a small world, when it comes to what's at hand.

Very unfortunate incident, sorry to hear of such... :frown:

{looking at the list of items, seems like a track-oriented NSX?!? Maybe a notice to local tracks worth a shot? I'm not exactly sure if that's permissable, but worth a shot}

Last edited:
The non-compliance stuff shouldn't be too hard to catch. Shannonville track days might be a good place to catch it. Sorry to hear about the loss!

crappy..... i've already started questioning my markham nsx'ers to see if they know anyone sellin these parts... don't worry the parts will turn up here somewhere and i'll try hard to find them as i know most of the nsx's in the markham area... just wait till he tries to sell something to one of us....:mad:
i'll show him why scarborough has such a violent reputation:biggrin: ...

Back