Canada's Govt Toppled by No-Confidence vote

NSXTech said:

"We've got thousands of Canadians in the U.S. right now, in place secretly," he said. "They could be on your street. We've sent people like Celine Dion and Mike Myers to secretly infiltrate American society."

ok… Mark,…so you’re one of them, eh?…so what’s the plan?...Stay undercover?.... and use your anonymity to surprise everyone on this forum,…. ok…good luck….keep your head down…:cool:

OK GUYS, I OPEN MY BET WITH 100 BUCKS, WHO’S IN?
WILL HE LAST ONE DAY?

Peter
Another undercover cdn
(Undercover in Belgium to infiltrate Belgium’s plans of invading Canada. I suspect they are also going to use the beer method, eh. I’ll keep you posted)

I ask myself if the US can’t even control a rinky country like Iraq or Afghanistan (or Vietnam or Somalia or Cuba or… anymore?), how could it take over us? I mean we know the ins and outs of the way the US thinks and works (and when it doesn’t work). We know its weak points and its strong points. We have Mark and me and Celine.
They are getting a lot of discontent at home over Iraq, just imagine how much they would have if the invaded Canada.

Can I propose that it would be impossible for the US to invade and take us over?
Impossible.
So then, if they can’t take us over, then we are, by definition, stronger than the USA!
Cool.:cool:

Canada is stronger than the USA,

And bigger too.:biggrin:

Back