Can this be real?

Yes! Send him a check now before it sells!!!! Hard times!

This should be your first clue of a scam:

"I cannot get in touch with you if you use the "Email this Seller" option because my email address on autotrader is full so please e-mail me directly at: [email protected]"

Im not positive but I think if you go thru the autotrader email then you are involving them (AT) and it could be a different type of crime. I typically see this on most of the scams out there.

Do you really think you can purchase a 2004 NSX for $7,000?:rolleyes::confused:

Really?

Do you really think you can purchase a 2004 NSX for $7,000?:rolleyes::confused:

Really?

Sure, it would be easy.......just choose the front or back half
JH4NA1158MT002570-c_small.jpg
JH4NA1158MT002570-a_small.jpg

Just use the "Email To A Friend" link on the listing page and send to [email protected] using "This Is A Scam" as your name. If they get a hundred or so emails they might do something. Then again, if you're stupid enough to send this person money, you deserve to lose it.

Can this be real?

Just by asking this question you have demonstrated that you possess an IQ below the threshold level necessary for NSX ownership. You do have options though! The Porsche and Ferrari gang will be happy to have you. :smile:

What's wrong with you guys being so incredulous? Of course, the ad is real!!! The car is in my garage and I am selling the car. I am now lowering the price to $6969. Send me a check ASAP and I will USPS Express the car to your door. PM sent.
Steve

Last edited:
What's wrong with you guys being so incredulous? Of course, the ad is real!!! The car is in my garage and I am selling the car. I am now lowering the price to $6969. Send me a check ASAP and I will USPS Express the car to your door. PM sent.
Steve

I'll take it! You have a pm:)

Sorry we are being so rough on you, nsx_2K, its just that we get a LOT of these questions.

Just by asking this question you have demonstrated that you possess an IQ below the threshold level necessary for NSX ownership. You do have options though! The Porsche and Ferrari gang will be happy to have you. :smile:

Now, now, now ease up a bit. :D

To the OP...I have an 04 I can ship to you for 10k cash up front. you interested. Come with a free kick to the balls too.

Now, now, now ease up a bit. :D

To the OP...I have an 04 I can ship to you for 10k cash up front. you interested. Come with a free kick to the balls too.
Steve, when you say that you have an 04, do you mean NSX or Ferrari?:wink:

As amusing as it is, does anyone else think it might save time if there were a sticky in this forum about "if it's too good to be true, don't bother asking?" I mean, once the thing was added to the off topic forum about politics, that cut down a lot of useless arguing there.

Nick

No because it should be just plain common sense and if someone doesn't at least have that little bit of common sense a sticky isn't going to help them anyway even it it were stuck to their own eyelids.

Last edited:
As amusing as it is, does anyone else think it might save time if there were a sticky in this forum about "if it's too good to be true, don't bother asking?" I mean, once the thing was added to the off topic forum about politics, that cut down a lot of useless arguing there.

Nick

That's known around these parts as the common sense rule.

Back