• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I see your car?

I'm in the process of buying an nsx. I noticed the rear glass (engine hatch) does not fit evenly when closed. The gap between the left column and glass is tighter than the gap between the right column and glass. I wonder if the rear glass was replaced. Can I check out your NSX in person to see if there's a difference? I'm in Garden Grove and can meet up with you guys anytime, anywhere.

Thanks!
John
(714)206-8213

Last edited:
I'm in cerritos. PM me if you want to see my car.

I'm in cerritos. PM me if you want to see my car.

Dont listen to this guy he has no engine cover! lol :wink: jk jk

Having no engine cover could cause some issues with the back glass not fitting properly... never removed my engine cover tho!

enkrypt3d - I assumed so. The nsx i'm in the process of buying has an aftermarket engine cover, which i assume causes the rear glass to not fit properly.

do you have any pics of this issue?

If there is an aftermarket engine cover, the back glass will sit lower than with an engine cover. It might also be a little loose as well.

Take some pics of this issue and post them here. :)

ha.. I don't have an engine cover but not having a rear glass issue that you were referring to... weird...

factory engine cover is only for pu$$ie$.. jk.. jk... :biggrin:

Back