• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I get a ride in your CTSC NSX??

Anyone around me (Between Palmdale and Ventura) with a CTSC NSX want to give me a taste of what it is like???

Mike...

This is very sad, I JUST got the car 2 Days ago and here I am inquiring aboot a SC :rolleyes: ... I must be SICK....Maybe I'll HATE :rolleyes: the extra power and keep the car stock..lol

Mojorator said:
Anyone around me (Between Palmdale and Ventura) with a CTSC NSX want to give me a taste of what it is like???

Mike...

This is very sad, I JUST got the car 2 Days ago and here I am inquiring aboot a SC :rolleyes: ... I must be SICK....Maybe I'll HATE :rolleyes: the extra power and keep the car stock..lol

I'll give you a ride. But, I must warn you, you'll want the SC and I can't be the one to blame :biggrin:

ANYTIME said:
I'll give you a ride. But, I must warn you, you'll want the SC and I can't be the one to blame :biggrin:

I promise not to impose any kind of BLAME on you sir...as this is MY proof in writing..hehehe

Mike

well i heard the guys out in Vegas with the FX500 are very nice and would be happy to let you ride in their NSX

Make sure you take a change of Undies..

only a few more mths till i get everything under way

Mike, if you come to the Santa Clarita Valley Meet in July (exact day/date and time not yet set), I'll take you for a ride in my CTSC NSX. :wink: I might even let you drive it. :biggrin:

Watch for the post regarding day/date and time; will probably post the final consensus right after the 4th of July.

RARNSX said:
Mike, if you come to the Santa Clarita Valley Meet in July (exact day/date and time not yet set), I'll take you for a ride in my CTSC NSX. :wink: I might even let you drive it. :biggrin:

Watch for the post regarding day/date and time; will probably post the final consensus right after the 4th of July.

Richard-

Thank you...I'll keep a close eye on this forum for the update.

Mike

Back