Can Anyone identify this Spoon ECU ??

This was in my A/T Jap import car when I bought it , Don't know what the tune is though . The prom is on a chip carrier and has a bold print "ATI" Sticker on the chip . Anyone familiar with this ??

ecu.jpg

Does this ECU have OEM Honda part number?

Hi SweetChuck..

most probably, the tuner (Spoon) has re-programmed the IC (ATi)..

i found a similar ECU as well, but it is tuned by Mine's..

Cherio..

I know some of the A/T NSX here in Brunei comes with the Spoon ECU and speedometer. I hope some of them can chime in. Try to PM Jin1976 or Supercar, they might have more details or even have these ECU on their car. Good luck.

It definately has a tune in it , note aggressive timing over stock . rev limiter and fuel untouched and no speed limiting fuel cut off . Was a good learning excercise this . I now have the abilty to tune my OBD-1 ECU :biggrin:

Hope I'm Not infringing on any copyright material here!!!!

SPOON.jpg

Stock.jpg

Last edited:
This maybe to modify the limited 180km/hr speed in Japan to 280km/hr for export purpose. I've seen a few NSX's in Brunei with both ECU and speedometer face branded spoon.

I know some of the A/T NSX here in Brunei comes with the Spoon ECU and speedometer. I hope some of them can chime in. Try to PM Jin1976 or Supercar, they might have more details or even have these ECU on their car. Good luck.

Back