Can anyone beat my low insurance?

Hi

I have moved my insurance to a new company and gotten a all time low price.

I pay 3669,- NOK which is $537/436 Euro for one year with 20.000km limit full coverage.

The company has no idea what they have insured, but I am happy. :D :D

I asked what I had to pay for my last car a 1993 Prelude 2.2 and they wanted $1100 for that. :)

Regards

that Nothing ... i'm paying $20.00 a month on my NSX full coverage.. $120.00 for six month ... i use my house insurance policy.. and my other car's ...

Hi

Wow and I thougt I was in paradise :)

Regards

that Nothing ... i'm paying $20.00 a month on my NSX full coverage.. $120.00 for six month ... i use my house insurance policy.. and my other car's ...

How is this possible? Can you enlighten the rest of us so we can get these rates?

some insurance companies have special rates for collector cars or cars with low mileage/ year. My company dosn't offer it, but standard insurance for the NSX is only $287.00 per 6-mos. Low-mileage per year, older car, lower than average loss rate for model (at least in IA), multiple policies, $1000 deductable, and most importantly, old fart.

I pay $30/month for my NSX coverage. That is full coverage, with 100/300 limits (plus a separate $1M umbrella).

That is as a 27 year old, with homeowner's insurance through the same company (American Family).

Because the NSX is a second car, the rate is extremely low. That is without a seasonal or mileage restriction.

I can't really complain about the rate on my TL either, which is $70/month.

As many have pointed out and will point out, insurance varies on a number of factors.

Not three years ago I was paying $350/month to insure a 1994 BMW while living downtown Milwaukee and being under the age of 25.

I pay $387 every 6 months for full coverage with State Farm and my NSX is a daily driver no limitations or restrictions.

Back