Calling all TAMPA, FL and Close by NSX owners!

I just bought a 2002 and have a ton of questions. Love the car and would be very interested in meeting other owners to hopefully pick your brains for some inside info. Thanks. My email is:

[email protected]

Everyone thats interested, please post your name and best email contact.
Tampa
Acts1:8 ([email protected])
HTN ([email protected])
2NRWerks- Todd ([email protected])
dlynes- Dave ([email protected])
St. Pete.
JJCTHE1- Joe (Email???)
Whatwasthat ([email protected])
Brandenton/Sarasota
Dennis Wilkison ([email protected])
Lonestranger ([email protected])
HeySkippy- Jim ([email protected])
Fitzair1 ([email protected])
TampaBayNSX-R (Email???)
Temple Terrace
Jerry@mobile-Jerry [email protected]
Pinellas county
sunnyland- Jim ([email protected])
Lake Placid
SDM214- Stacy ([email protected])
Sebring
Heretic ([email protected])
Riverview
NSXROX- Rich (Email???)

Trying to compile a list of nsx owners that would like to meet, then we can plan the date.

Last edited:
I just bought a 2002 and have a ton of questions. Love the car and would be very interested in meeting other owners to hopefully pick your brains for some inside info. Thanks. My email is:

[email protected]

sounds good! congrats! help ya out anytime, send me a pm and ill help ya as best as possible.

Hey guys!! Im hoping that I may make it to other coast this sunday and drive my car here...if soo...id love to plan a meet asap! Ill try my best to work it around everyones schedules, but when its all said and done, all I can do is throw the date out there and see who bites...Would you guys rather try for a saturday or sunday? Id prefer in the morning...say 10am. If anyone would like to help me orchastrate this, or plan a route and easy place to grab lunch thatd be awesome! Maybe we could shoot for meeting in 2 wks...Sunday Oct 14th or Sunday Oct 21st?

As Todd has pointed out in a diff post...
This is going the 20-21
http://www.winterparkconcours.com/
I would like to enter or as least go. It's a real nice show.
So I vote for the 13 or 14

K, sounds good...well no since in planning the event around whether i have my car or not...lets plan for the 14th...if i dont have it, ill ride my motorcycle. Winterpark is aound 120 miles from Tampa, correct (give or take a few)?

maybe we can carpool there

I will probably try and make it over to this as well if it's the 13/14TH. I will likely be in St. Pete this Sat as well. The Winter Park show is *well worth* the drive and I definitely recommend going.

Yes, Winter Park > Tampa/Pete is about 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic and where your destination is. It's a pretty easy drive - as long as there are no (&*^ love bugs... :mad:

- David

I will probably try and make it over to this as well if it's the 13/14TH. I will likely be in St. Pete this Sat as well. The Winter Park show is *well worth* the drive and I definitely recommend going.

Yes, Winter Park > Tampa/Pete is about 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic and where your destination is. It's a pretty easy drive - as long as there are no (&*^ love bugs... :mad:

- David

yeah...guess we're back into that time of yr again...love bugs are out!!

is anyone going to the winterpark concours from the tampa area?

Either day is fine for my wife and I. Hoping the car will be here safely.

Who would like to meet next Sunday, Oct. 14th around 10am for a cruise/lunch?

I know some of you may not be able to make it, but id like to just throw this out for the first meet...

anyone interested please quote my list for a head count.

Suggested routes around tampa area/clear water..etc??? please.

Sunday October 14th NSX-Cruise
Head Count
1)Dlynes- Dave 98'nsx-t yellow/blk
2)jjcthe1- Joey
3)NSXalot- Lance
4)HeySkippy
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
Who would like to meet next Sunday, Oct. 14th around 10am for a cruise/lunch?

I know some of you may not be able to make it, but id like to just throw this out for the first meet...

anyone interested please quote my list for a head count.

Suggested routes around tampa area/clear water..etc??? please.

Sunday October 14th NSX-Cruise
Head Count
1)Dlynes- Dave 98'nsx-t yellow/blk
2)Joey (jjcthe1)
3)NSXALOT-- Lance 94 green ( Live in Las Vegas)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hi, I am from St. Pete but now live in Las Vegas. I will be in St.Pete on the 14. If I can get my brother's car I would like to meet your group. (If it is ok with you.)

Two years ago we (NSX) started by going for drives four times a year. We now get togther about once a month, as the Las Vegas NSX Club. We are having a good time with a wonderful mix of people.

Lance

Drag this meet towards Central Florida, and you may gain a nice number of additional attendees. I am in Melbourne, and very willing to head towards Orlando for an event.

Warren

Drag this meet towards Central Florida, and you may gain a nice number of additional attendees. I am in Melbourne, and very willing to head towards Orlando for an event.

Warren

Id have no problem doing that at all, but id like to plan it better and give everyone ample time to plan...lets shoot for that before xmas maybe

Each December, usually the first Sunday, there is a brunch hosted at Windemere Country Club by Chin Motorsports and First Class Automotive. It is a great event, with 40 NSX's last year, and 50 the year before.

I have assisted with organization of NSX events, in conjunction with First Class Automotive, at Universal Studios over the last year. You wil have to be sure to attend the next one, as it is a great event!

Last edited:
Each December, usually the first Sunday, there is a brunch hosted at Windemere Country Club by Chin Motorsports and First Class Automotive. It is a great event, with 40 NSX's last year, and 50 the year before.

I have assisted with organization of NSX events, in conjunction with First Class Automotive, at Universal Studios over the last year. You wil have to be sure to attend the next one, as it is a great event!

awesome!! id love too! lets make this yr a record!

Back