Caliper shaving question

After looking and a handful of spacers the possibility of having a 5mm spacer with the lug extention is nearly immpossible. I currently use the 25mm h&r spacer on the rear. The actual lug extention needs to be pressed in from behind the spacer and on a 15 to 25mm spacer it has enough "meat" to hold on safely.From what I have seen 10mm and under will only have the spacer minus the lug extension. If you do come across a 5mm spacer with lug extension please let me know! Cause i've been looking for some!

After looking and a handful of spacers the possibility of having a 5mm spacer with the lug extention is nearly immpossible. I currently use the 25mm h&r spacer on the rear. The actual lug extention needs to be pressed in from behind the spacer and on a 15 to 25mm spacer it has enough "meat" to hold on safely.From what I have seen 10mm and under will only have the spacer minus the lug extension. If you do come across a 5mm spacer with lug extension please let me know! Cause i've been looking for some!

+1^ No matter how carefully I tighten my wheels - rotating them while loose, etc. I can never get them as centered as with rings and a hub. On my front wheels I needed a slight spacer (5mm) to clear the BBK and never had any vibration before spacers.

As Prospeed said..if you look at how a 5mm spacer fits over the existing hub, it seems there is not enough material left to add the hub extension.

where on the caliper do you need to shave it?

shaved my calipers for the cr kai, everything is still fine not a big deal

will be posting my other work wheels i got.

If you look at the spacer , you will see tht if you were to machine it to 2.5mm the outer hub ring will just fall off, furthermore , the factory hub which protrudes into the wheel will still register in the wheel with a 2.5mm spacer , so these concerns are kind of redundant!

Back