CalCoastalNSX Meeting @ Dromo1(Go karts)-Join in on the MiniPrix!!!

Ahhhh.....so you want to go to a "team competition" for fear that I'll crush everyone if we do individual competition? :)

So this implies that only 6 karts are on the track at the same time? If we get more people, can't we get more teams? Meaning if we can get 24 people signed up, divided by 3, means 8 teams, so more traffic and passing/bumping opportunties.

-Doug
either way, sounds like fun!

All right!!!! John, you are AWESOME!!! If this is a go (i.e. people who were committed to Thursday can make it Saturday instead (?)), then I'm there!!!!

Tag me as an S.D. guy who's comin' on up!!! :D

-Randy

John,

Sounds like its going to be a great event. :D

However, I will not be able to attend. I will be in Vegas that day for a Halloween party. If not for all the "well"-dressed women, I am there. I am so there, but a duty for a single guy. May only have few more opportunities like this, before I have to join the rest of you guys who are married. :eek:

I am trying to get PBH to join, but he tells be that he washes his hair on Sat. nights. Boy, oh boy. I don't know what to do. :D

I hope all of you have a great time.

p.s. John, just got my NSX back from the shop. Looking good for the NSXPO.

SEE YA ALL AT THE NSXPO. :D

Pulp Story Teller said:
Ahhhh.....so you want to go to a "team competition" for fear that I'll crush everyone if we do individual competition? :)
CORRECT, THIS WAS DONE BECAUSE SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF YOU!

So this implies that only 6 karts are on the track at the same time?
No, we can increase the number if need be.

If we get more people, can't we get more teams?
YES

Meaning if we can get 24 people signed up, divided by 3, means 8 teams, so more traffic and passing/bumping opportunties.
By all means, the more the merrier!!
-
Doug
either way, sounds like fun!

JOHN, GOOD JOB!!!!!! From all indication, it is good news to everyone here. We get to double our time, get the place to ourselves, and on a "no traffic" Saturday morning? Goshhh!!! what will be next, free NSX from Acura? The southern california NSX community wouldn't be the same with out your commitment....You have my "thanks" from me, Sir!!!!

I am so there!!!! guys, if I can do on a saturday morning, you can tooo :D To spice things off a bit, anyone like to schedule a little breakfast time prior to the race? AHHHHHHEMMMMM....Mike, Tan, Chad, Randy, Arron, Conrad, Roger, Rodney, Phil, Tai (don't be hiding) :D and Marc....forget about work for one day would yah? :D

Email me if breakfast is doable for you guys........PRIOR to the race.

The transition to Sat. looks like it is going to work out. WE need to have at least 20 people to make it happen. I will need payment shortly to send in the deposit for the reservation.

Saturdays list (as of 4pm, 10/2)
1. Yellowpad - Calvin
2. NSX-Ster - Mark S.
3. NSXTC - Marc W.
4. Pulp Story Teller - Doug
5. Akira3D - Eric
6. Wayne
7. TB NSX - Troy
8. Silly NSX - Phil
9. PBH - Conrad
10. Fury NSX - Randy
11. ANYTIME - John

Last edited:
May be there should be a team called "The Spinners". This group should consist of the ones with the most spin-outs at the last autoX. I'll bet they'll run over everyone to capture the checkered flag.

I'm still sitting on the fence on this one. All these little events like autoX'es, NSXPO, and now Dromo1 is draining out my little piggy bank.

John, can I decide after NSXPO? Once again, you came through with such a hard to pass event. Great job!!!!

You may see an NSX delivering pizzas in the Irvine area soon.

We only need 8 more!!!
Saturdays list (as of 6:30pm, 10/2)

1. Yellowpad - Calvin
2. NSX-Ster - Mark S.
3. NSXTC - Marc W.
5. Akira3D - Eric
6. Ferrari Driver - Wayne
7. TB NSX - Troy
8. Silly NSX - Phil
9. PBH - Conrad
10. Fury NSX - Randy
11. Manx469 - Stephen
12. ANYTIME - John

Ok, we're there!! yippee!! The magic number to get in was 20 and over.
Saturdays list (as of 9:10am, 10/3)

1. Yellowpad - Calvin PAID
2. NSX-Ster - Mark S.
3. NSXTC - Marc W.
5. Akira3D - Eric
6. Ferrari Driver - Wayne
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - Phil
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
10. Fury NSX - Randy PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen
12. Craig - Craig
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave
14. Slowmike - Michael
15. Wheel - Mike
16. Mark Allan
17. Trevor Allan
18. Greg Hardee
19. Malia Moranz
20. ANYTIME - John PAID

To reserve and get this on the books at Dromo, I'll need to get the deposit in the next couple of days. If paypal works for everyone, I can just take that as payment and write Dromo a check. I'll keep everyone posted on the head count. If possible, please send me an email to confirm your spot on the list. Please send an email to me, John.
thanks,
John

PS, Paypals website address is located here. and my paypal ID is [email protected] If you send me your email address, I can send you a paypal payment request and instructions on how to sign up if you don't have a paypal account.
Total per person is 75 dollhairs.

Last edited:
Re: Change to Saturday, October 25th?????

Sorry I cant make it now. I have an SCCA regional race that day.

ANYTIME said:
Well, after some negotiating with one of the managers at Dromo1 I was able to have them open up their doors to us on Saturday, October 25th. @ 10am (

I see you've conveniently left me off the list so I don't show up and demolish al of your times. I see how it is. Add me to the list John. I promise to take it easy on you guys. :D

Ok, we're there!! yippee!! The magic number to get in was 20 and over. We just need to get everyone payed.
14 out of 24 in a few days ain't bad
Saturdays list (as of 9:00pm, 10/4)

2. NSX-Ster - Mark S PAID
3. Supergreen125 - Mike PAID
4. Pulp Story Teller - Doug PAID
5. Ferrari Driver - Wayne PAID
6. Akira3D - Eric PAID
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - PhiL
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen
12. Craig - Craig PAID
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave
14. Slowmike - Michael
15. Wheel - Mike
16. Mark Allan
17. Trevor Allan
18. Supercharged - Greg Hardee
19. Malia Moranz
20. Ilya - Ilya
21. GoX - Paul PAID
22. GoX - Heidi PAID
23. Scott M PAID
24. ANYTIME - John PAID

To reserve and get this on the books at Dromo, I'll need to get the deposit in the next couple of days. By Monday, Oct. 6th to be exact. If paypal works for everyone, I can just take that as payment and write Dromo a check. I'll keep everyone posted on the head count. If possible, please send me an email to confirm your spot on the list. Please send an email to me, John.
thanks,
John

PS, Paypals website address is located here. and my paypal ID is [email protected] If you send me your email address, I can send you a paypal payment request and instructions on how to sign up if you don't have a paypal account, which takes about 3 mins. to do.

Last edited:
Ok, we're VERY CLOSE to 20 being paid!! The magic number to get in was 20 and over. We just need to get everyone payed.
19 out of 26, close but we still need to be all paid. It's the same price for 20 as it is 15!
Saturdays list (as of 4:30pm, 10/6)

6. Akira3D - Eric PAID
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - PhiL PAID
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen PAID
12. Craig - Craig PAID
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave PAID
14. Slowmike - Michael PAID
15. GoX - Paul PAID
16. GoX - Heidi PAID
17. Scott M PAID
18. Greg Strang - PAID
19. ANYTIME - John PAID
20. Wheel - Mike
21. Mark Allan
22. Trevor Allan
23. Supercharged - Greg Hardee
24. Malia Moranz
25. Ilya - Ilya
26. LoveSexy - Liana

To reserve and get this on the books at Dromo, I'll need to get the deposit in the next couple of days. By Monday, Oct. 6th to be exact. If paypal works for everyone, I can just take that as payment and write Dromo a check. I'll keep everyone posted on the head count. If possible, please send me an email to confirm your spot on the list. Please send an email to me, John.
thanks,
John

PS, Paypals website address is located here. and my paypal ID is [email protected] If you send me your email address, I can send you a paypal payment request and instructions on how to sign up if you don't have a paypal account, which takes about 3 mins. to do.

Last edited:
Ok, we're at the mark of the 20 being paid!! The magic number to get in was 20 and over. The more people, the more time is added to the event. For every 3 more people we get, 15 minutes is added to the event. The more the merrier! I will need an exact head count very shortly, so we can make sure that we book the correct amount of time.
20 out of 27!
Saturdays list (as of 10:00pm, 10/8)

6. Akira3D - Eric PAID
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - PhiL PAID
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen PAID
12. Craig - Craig PAID
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave PAID
14. Slowmike - Michael PAID
15. GoX - Paul PAID
16. GoX - Heidi PAID
17. Scott M - PAID
18. Greg Strang - PAID
19. Bret Hampton - PAID
20. ANYTIME - John PAID
21. Wheel - Mike
22. Mark Allan
23. Trevor Allan
24. Supercharged - Greg Hardee
25. Malia Moranz
26. Ilya - Ilya
27. LoveSexy - Liana

thanks,
John

Back