Calcoastal drive 2008

LOVE this shot:

DSC05382.JPG

Looks like someone is biased on red cars? :biggrin:

Nice photos Eric! :wink:

Caravan to Redlands with JC's NSX.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CIJAbxv3z94&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CIJAbxv3z94&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks like you guys had a blast. Great photos from all... wish i had been there with you (hard to believe it was 12mths ago since the last cruise). :)

Great Company, Awesome Roads...Beautiful Pics...
Thanks to everyone, and a special thanks to the organizers!

Mike and Mitchell

Big thanks to everyone who organized it! John, Tina, Gil, Scott and everyone else who lead the groups.....even though Green group was the best! :biggrin:

Big thanks to everyone who organized it! John, Tina, Gil, Scott and everyone else who lead the groups.....even though Green group was the best! :biggrin:

Whoops...can't believe I haven't thanked everyone too! Big shout out to the crew behind these drives, especially to:

Conrad, are you and your daughter going to share photographs with us?

Some people-in-car shots:

Sunmee and Glen (Gansan)

Si

Randy (FuryNSX)

Last edited:
This event was a blast and I enjoyed meeting everyone! Special Thanks to all who helped plan this event and also to the prize sponsors. I was lucky and won a $50 S.O.S. gift certificate.:biggrin:

Here are the highlights, more pics are available in my gallery:smile:

100_0037.JPG

100_0036.JPG

100_0041.JPG

100_0042.JPG

100_0043.JPG

100_0047.JPG

100_0050.JPG

A reminder that I am still processing images from the drive (I actually took a lot of shots while driving):

Last edited:
Be nice Brent.....The F-Car owner is actually looking to buy a NSX and he came to check them out that morning. :wink:

The F-car owner also mentioned that he is a lurker on Prime.

This was another fantastic cal coastal NSX drive put together by a great team. Thank you John, Tina, Scott, Gil and others that helped make my 6th attendance another memorable event. And many thanks to the sponsors that provided very generous raffle prizes. :biggrin: Great pics everyone! :smile::smile::smile:

Back