Calcoastal drive 2008

Had a blast today. BIG Thanks to all the organizers (John, Scott, Gil etc.) for making it a FUN & SAFE drive. Also, THANKS to all the sponsors (Planet Acura, SOS, Akira, Scott,etc) for the wonderful prizes. It was great to meet and hang-out with everyone today. Enjoy the pics!

0b457795.jpg

Meeting location
0e914aa8.jpg

Getting ready
0710392e.jpg

Final words
703c83c8.jpg

Gettin ready to roll

Last edited:
487ce2e4.jpg

Off to the canyon

bc14f5a8.jpg

Green group - rest stop

Last edited:
90350769.jpg

Getting ready for round 2 :biggrin:
afc8b724.jpg

Side mirror shot
3a43ac56.jpg

Green Group leader in action

876eab5a.jpg

Green group by the lake

afb121ba.jpg

Taitec Widebody
ab470c14.jpg

Lunch time
491fe5e7.jpg

Randy - Big prize winner

Last edited:
Well, we did run into some traffic. :rolleyes:

DSC05378.JPG

Once we got passed the Metrolink, it was another great hop down from the mountains and off to lunch.

DSC05381.JPG

DSC05382.JPG

Last edited:
As with previous CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drives, it isn't just the awesome roads that made the day memorable. It is also the great people that you get to see and meet that makes it such a fantastic event.

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

IMG_2073.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2150.JPG

And let us not forget Eric (akira3D), ever vigilant at documenting yet another CalCoastalNSX Drive. :)

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2108.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

Always at work...

IMG_2078.JPG

...always aware of his equipment....

IMG_2089.JPG

...and faster than a 3-legged Martian Death Machine!!

IMG_2093.JPG

And let us not forget Eric (akira3D), ever vigilant at documenting yet another CalCoastalNSX Drive. :)

Too funny, Randy.

I didn't get to even look at my pics today...ran 19 miles this morning and have had barely any energy to do anything else. (I'm pretty sure I have some good pics of the back of your car during the drive, but it was kinda hard to point the DSLR backwards).

I guess the key to getting good pics of your car from the drive is to drive behind or in front of FuryNSX. Wait...is that why Conrad is always close by?

Sorry I couldn't stay for lunch. I'll make sure not to double book the canyon drive next year.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a good time while it lasted :frown: .

Last edited:
I had a great time guys! good seeing everyone and also meeting new people. Hope to see some video footage and more pics. :biggrin:

Great pics Randy and Eric as usual!

Calcoastal drive 08 what a success, thanks Scott, John, Gill and all of the sponsors also thanks to all not mentioned. I had a blast thanks for the opportunity to lead the green group all went well except for the one with car trouble best wishes to him hope that its not to serious. It was great seeing everyone can't wait until the next event. Stay safe and keep it in all four :cool: Great pics furynsx.

Back