C&D review Saleen S7 TT

This car is a freaking rocket.

1/4 mile in 10.9 @ 140MPH!

WOW.

0-150 in 13.6.

Looks great too!

supposedly the fastest production car in the world (yes, faster than the Veyron). I guess when they were top speed testing it they let off at ~260mph (from someone who works in the PR division of Saleen)

That car is Stupid Fast. I would love to drive it just once. Besides the Ford GT, one of the few American supercars out there that are worthy.

The Saleen S7 is an outstanding car, well above the F-cars and P-cars. I have never seen one on the road however I have seen them at autoshows. I believe they are made in OC, CA.

I've seen a beautiful blue (like the 350Z's blue) and a very bright orange (like the orange Honda uses on the NSX and RSX) driving around Laguna Beach and Dana Point. Stunning cars in person but I honestly don't know how the hell the owners drive them. The front lip is unbelievably low and must scrape on anything higher than a quarter. They sound amazing and these versions are the old, "slow" non turbo models.

Couple of years ago, we had a tour of the Saleen plant in Lake Forest, (I use to work around there and see them on a regular bases).
Maybe is time to do another so we know more on the S7TT

awsomr1 said:
Couple of years ago, we had a tour of the Saleen plant in Lake Forest, (I use to work around there and see them on a regular bases).
Maybe is time to do another so we know more on the S7TT

That would be very cool if it's feasible.

Back