C&C January 2nd Anybody?

Denny's ftw like last time. Dennys is the shizzzz :P, oh and i'll meet you guys out there at the 6speed meet, me and the other guys are probably gona hit the canyons by my house to put us out right there. Dont forget the walkies guys.

Last edited:
graeme, come in one of your other cars

Tom

Tom,
Since you're itching so much to have both your NSX's out at the same ime, I propose Graeme shows up very early at your house and he gets to chose one to drive over to C&C. Great way to start the year generously !

Tino,

I would be fine with that.. the only issue right now is I can't get either nsx out of the garage:frown: they are being held captive by a 500lb part of my other project that takes 4-5 guys to move (and i have no other place to put it). So right now i am nsx less too! But i will be at C and C in my s2k.

Tino,

I would be fine with that.. the only issue right now is I can't get either nsx out of the garage:frown: they are being held captive by a 500lb part of my other project that takes 4-5 guys to move (and i have no other place to put it). So right now i am nsx less too! But i will be at C and C in my s2k.

Oops, I was just kidding. Still, I would love to see one the nicest NSX's in the country back on the road again.

looks like we are meeting at the starbucks off the 10fwy and citrus ave across from the nissan dealership at 5:15am? correct me if i'm wrong, but i'll be there regardless...we need to get a head count so we know who to wait for.

graeme, come in one of your other cars

Tom

I might. :) Think they'll let me park where you usually park?

Tom,
Since you're itching so much to have both your NSX's out at the same ime, I propose Graeme shows up very early at your house and he gets to chose one to drive over to C&C. Great way to start the year generously !

That's a great idea, but Tom is a bit far from me...... Yorba Linda, on the other hand........ :D :D :D

Tino,

Finally, Tom has a legitimate excuse for not driving his full scale model. He'll be using that excuse for years. :rolleyes:

looks like we are meeting at the starbucks off the 10fwy and citrus ave across from the nissan dealership at 5:15am? correct me if i'm wrong, but i'll be there regardless...we need to get a head count so we know who to wait for.

Yep, its set. Starbucks at 5:15am and then off to 6speed meetup at 5:30am. Both addresses are posted in this thread. See everyone tomorrow.

Starbucks -- 145 N Citrus Ave, Covina, CA 91723

Last edited:
wake up!

JCC you may be at the wrong starbucks. I saw you pass the chevron while I was getting petrol at chevron. Come back towards the freeway . Across from Nissan

We just left the starbucks

Thanks to everyone that made it out...Good times!

- 10gal of 91 octane: $32.20
- 2 Fresh doughnuts: $3
- Spinning tires at 90mph: $7.50 ($300 tire x burning 1/40th of tread :) )
- Brother's face after burning rubber at 90mph: .....PRICELESS

I am gonna try and team up with the 6speed crew again for sometime mid-end Feb. Will keep everyone posted!

Thanks to everyone that made it out...Good times!

- 10gal of 91 octane: $32.20
- 2 Fresh doughnuts: $3
- Spinning tires at 90mph: $7.50 ($300 tire x burning 1/40th of tread :) )
- Brother's face after burning rubber at 90mph: .....PRICELESS

I am gonna try and team up with the 6speed crew again for sometime mid-end Feb. Will keep everyone posted!

Ah, I like to read good wit. It was great seeing everyone and so many NSXs. I think around 18 made it out today. I hope your breakfast group roadtrip was fun. I ended-up going to Pacific Whey Cafe in Newport Coast. It was a stunning day. Eating breakfast and sipping coffee while gazing at the Pacific is truly a priceless experience. I took lots of pics and will post tonight.

Steve

Back