C&C January 2nd Anybody?

What better way to ring in the new year than with a nice showing of NSX's at C&C. I am for sure going, and it looks like I will be meeting with a group of Porsche's from 6speed (7+) to caravan in with (not positive on that yet though). Anybody else that would love to join, post up and then we'll decide on a meet spot and time.

1. SFDreamer

I'm a maybe. Something on my car is turning on turning off and making a noise. I'll need to get it checked out because it seems like its getting louder. I can't pinpoint it because when the car is stopped, the noise is gone. ugg

1. SFDreamer
2.Flyn_Low
3. CDX_NSX (Finishing up alarm install. Will be there if I can get the car back together by then.)

Gail: Could it be your ABS pump cycling?

Graeme, you may be right. My brother thinks its the ABS modulator. Sometimes it comes on sometimes off. I'm going to have someone look at it this week. The car drives fine but that sound seems to be getting louder. Hope you had a great Christmas and soon new year celebration.

Gail

Graeme, you may be right. My brother thinks its the ABS modulator. Sometimes it comes on sometimes off. I'm going to have someone look at it this week. The car drives fine but that sound seems to be getting louder. Hope you had a great Christmas and soon new year celebration.

Gail

Have you checked to see if its the driver module?? ;)

Flyn_Low - Where will you be coming from?

I try to get the gf to get up, but i should be in. She wants to go shopping later that day anyways. Plus i havent seen you, gail, or ron in weeks. How was everyones christmas?

Gail
It was related to the ABS on my car. I don't know if it was the modulator specifically but your symptoms sound extremely similar.

count me in!:tongue:

1. SFDreamer
2.Flyn_Low
3. CDX_NSX (Finishing up alarm install. Will be there if I can get the car back together by then.)
4. Striker525
5. GiftedG (You'll be good to go)
6. *NSXFTW* (no "trying" ;) )

how should we do the meet up ladies?

I just need to get my ass out of bed. I dont know how you (steve) like to get up before the sun rises lol. Even though last time we were chilln at your place waiting for you for like 20 min haha. But yea, the gf wants to shop after prob at the block so i will get up. My bro is gona roll and his subie friend. And i gona ask my subie friend and vette friend as well. PS, me and the bro got some radio's :).

I just need to get my ass out of bed. I dont know how you (steve) like to get up before the sun rises lol. Even though last time we were chilln at your place waiting for you for like 20 min haha. But yea, the gf wants to shop after prob at the block so i will get up. My bro is gona roll and his subie friend. And i gona ask my subie friend and vette friend as well. PS, me and the bro got some radio's :).

Perfect man, bring as many as you can. As far as sleep - it's overrated and a waste of time :).

As far as the meet goes -- I think it will be perfect because the 6Speed group is meeting close to where we all met at Starbucks last time.

The meet spot for them is the 76 gas station: East 1200 imperial highway, brea. It's basically a quarter mile west of the 57 freeway.

So we can either all meet at the Starbucks at 5:30 and then roll over at 5:40 or we can all meet at the gas station at 6:00. Personally I would like to roll to the Porsche's in pack of NSX's :). Looks like we're right around 20 cars right now though, so should be good fun.

thanks mr. payne. ok guys lets roll.

bummer! i'll be out of town again for another C&C drive. hope I can make the next one. have a good time guys!

BUMMER! Was hoping you would be able to make it. Next time for sure.

So what do people think? Meet at Starbucks ahead of time?

Great!

1. SFDreamer
2.Flyn_Low
4. Striker525
6. *NSXFTW* (no "trying" :wink: )
7. Hugo

Looks like we'll be meeting at Starbucks at 2620 E Workman Ave # 2
West Covina, CA 91791. At 5:20 sharp. Leave there by 5:30/35 to get to the 6speed Porshce group by 5:50, then everyone is leaving at 6am.

Does this sound good to everyone?

Hey Steve and fellow NSX'ers. Your plans on a C&C meet sounds good. How about going for breakfast afterwards (8:30 or 9:00)? A great place is Pacific Whey Cafe located in the Crystal Cove shopping center, site of the previous C&C meeting place. It's also a fun drive to get there. Assuming I do end up going, I will be there right about 6:20 AM or so.

Also, a good place for the NSX group to park is the fourth or fifth row in counting from the corral. That way, there will be enough space to park most cars side-by-side if most get there before 6:45 AM.

Steve

1. SFDreamer
2.Flyn_Low
4. Striker525
6. *NSXFTW* (no "trying" )
7. Hugo
8. YellowHaze

Do it, Do it, Do it!

Mike-san said:
I'll meet up w/ you guys at the Brea location :smile:

Great, see you there, don't let the Porsche boys leave without us :)

CDX_NSX said:
Not looking good for me. Suffered a glitch and being that Friday is a holiday, I might not get the part I need in time.

Uh-Oh, well, positive thinking :).

YellowHaze said:
Also, a good place for the NSX group to park is the fourth or fifth row in counting from the corral. That way, there will be enough space to park most cars side-by-side if most get there before 6:45 AM.

Great, see you there Steve. We are undecided for breakfast as of yet, but will let the others chime in.

1. SFDreamer
2.Flyn_Low
4. Striker525
5. GiftedG
6. *NSXFTW*
7. Hugo
8. YellowHaze
9. Mike-san

Hey Steve and fellow NSX'ers. Your plans on a C&C meet sounds good. How about going for breakfast afterwards (8:30 or 9:00)? A great place is Pacific Whey Cafe located in the Crystal Cove shopping center, site of the previous C&C meeting place. It's also a fun drive to get there. Assuming I do end up going, I will be there right about 6:20 AM or so.

I'm in for Pacific Whey afterwards.

Back