• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bypass pipes, who offers them?

www.DaliRacing.com, although they are more expensive than Comptech's (and also lighter).

Comptech straight pipes are top notch quality. Welds are impressive.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Originally posted by pronto3000:
Jeff, you dont need them with the Taitec Center Out exhaust

Enrique

The Taitec center-out exhaust is cat-back. That means you can use straight pipes if you wish to do so. I guess Enrique means that the exhaust is so loud already, that you don't need the straight pipes to make them any louder. Hum, but I do
smile.gif

------------------
<A HREF="http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/maomaosnsxmodclub
Join" TARGET=_blank>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/maomaosnsxmodclub
Join</A> my club for infos on my NSX.

Originally posted by maomaonsx:
The Taitec center-out exhaust is cat-back. That means you can use straight pipes if you wish to do so.

I have the Ti pipes from ARC in stock if you need the lightest ones out there. I only weighed the 1991-1994 size, as that is what showed up in the first box;

CT SS tubes: 5.76lbs/pair
ARC Ti Tubes: 3.24 lbs/pair

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Taitec also has straight pipes, which match the diameter of their center-out exhaust. They cost less than Comptech.

Mark, what is your cost on the ARC pipes.

-- C

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Is it true that the bypass pipes offered by Comptech, etc do not come with a provision for the O2 sensor? Mark at Dali racing informed me that ARC will make it to work with the sensor and that will not allow it to throw a code. Any input on this.

I hope to have mid pipes available in the next week with 02 sensor fittings available.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Taitec also has straight pipes, which match the diameter of their center-out exhaust. They cost less than Comptech.

Mark, what is your cost on the ARC pipes.

-- C

the ARC Ti cat pipes are $475/pair + shipping to the customer:

the 3.0L models weigh 3.24lbs./pair.
the 3.2L models weigh 2.8lbs./pair

I have them in stock now but they are not posted on the site yet. I have pix if anyone wants to see them.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Back