Buying a 96 nsx!

Man: I think it was 'Blessed are the cheese-makers'.

Wife: Ah. What's so special about the cheese-makers?

Man: Well obviously it's not meant to be taken literally, it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products. :p

Salaam, you need to relax. You asked a question, then threw out some info that makes everyone think that you're fibbing a little about fixing up an NSX, and then you get bent out of shape when people call you on it.

Relax, bro, these dudes are experts on the NSX. Sit tight, listen and learn.

[email][email protected][/email] said:
The main thing that you need for this nsx is a door wich cant be more than $300 to $500 dash board $300 fender $200 thats it 1000 dollar parts and anher $2000 labor adn you got your self an nsx.

Did we forget about the costs for a proper paint job? How much you paint them for???

JO bro i dont have to paint cars for a living lol. The post was for a freind of mine who wants one and he got the car already. I also am looking for another newer model hopefully i can find a blue color one. All the work on his car well be done at a freinds body shop where they can fix aluminum's and other exotic cars. So rest assured that his car will be like new again peace...........

Last edited:
Salaam,

If your spelling is any indication of how you rebuild cars........you might want to seriously rethink your pursuits. I'm sorry to flame you but all of your posts are full of misspelled words. Considering that your asking people on this forum for help, it might be considerate to at the least use proper spelling when asking for help or opinions. I know everyone is prone to misspelling once in awhile but all of your posts is just plain.............nm.

Other than that....good luck with your adventure!

I dont rebuilt cars everyday, every month or every year. I only did it once before and that too with a professional shop. So yes eneseeeex i hire certified professionals to do it for me:0) As far as spellings are concerned well this is a chat room where people come chat get advice and make freinds unlike some of us lol its ok like i said if you dont have the expertise dont reply simple. I hope i did alittle better this time on the spelling or should i say speleng or spliling lol j/k bro enesexxx relax have fun and you'll get there too maybe?? Thanks every who read my post and tired to help personally peaceeeeeeeee. Tomorrow i find out if i can get a key made here at a local service shop for the ferrari. $5000. to recode and make a new key with the dealer i hope i dont have to go that route sucks.

Last edited:
As far as spellings are concerned well this is a chat room where people come chat get advice and make freinds unlike some of us

Salaam,

You can do everything you stated AND still spell correctly. Spelling correctly does not deter you from doing any of the above. However, people that are just lazy and don't even try to use correct spelling............my thoughts are the same as someone stated before

On the other hand there's no excuse for stupidity.

It just that i like building them and see how i can bring them back to life instead of junking them in a yard some where. I have not done alot of them...
and
I dont rebuilt cars everyday, every month or every year. I only did it once before and that too with a professional shop. So yes eneseeeex i hire certified professionals to do it for me:0)

Salaam,
You would have a lot more credibility on this forum if you could keep your stories consistent. How hard is it to go back and read what you posted earlier, so that you don't make a contradictory statement later?

Make up your mind, "...not done alot of them..." implies more than one, which doesn't jive with "...I only did it once before..."

Also, how much of an "art" is it to have a professional shop do a rebuild for you?

When someone is inconsistent in their stories, or backtracks on earlier comments after getting called on it, my BS meter goes off.

Back