buying a 92 NSX

yup i just got the car today man i am exhausted. its was snowing about a foot yesterday so the road is full of snow and salt here in PA. man its a long story. i can't even drive the thing to my garage i just had to park it in my business. here some pictures

- - - Updated - - -

as you can see i was shrugging with traction all day with those BFgoodrich tires now i'm just waiting for the snow to melt and have some fun!

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah it was like 9 degree all day so i froze my ass off:mad:

yup i just got the car today man i am exhausted. its was snowing about a foot yesterday so the road is full of snow and salt here in PA. man its a long story. i can't even drive the thing to my garage i just had to park it in my business. here some pictures

- - - Updated - - -

as you can see i was shrugging with traction all day with those BFgoodrich tires now i'm just waiting for the snow to melt and have some fun!

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah it was like 9 degree all day so i froze my ass off:mad:

Congratulations. Take her out and do some doughnuts

Nice to see another NSX owner join philadelphia.... Can't wait to see it on the road. Where in philly are you at.

i'm in Villanova, i just got my car registered today. wooohoo. i called the local acura dealer and they say they have to send my car to a emission place to do it... something Dynamometer testing. what is that anyways?

Last edited:
Back