Burned by Prime member on Ebay JH4NA1158MT001645

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan M. said:
Question...What is a 91 NSX Blk/ivory w/12,125 mi. in near perfect condition worth?

At auction....What ever the highest bidder is willing to pay!

steveny...Flaps up- Gear Up-and Shut-up...

I'm kidding...:)

nsxtasy...are you also a member of Honda-tec.com???

User Statistics nsxtasy

3664 posts (2.24 posts per day on average)

nsxtasy last posted at 6:10 PM 7/19/2004

nsxtasy has been a member for 1634 days.

Alan - This is not a chitchat forum. If you want to talk about the issue at hand you are welcome to do so. If you have random topics you would like to post about, take it to private messages or post in Off Topic. Thank you.

OK...Roger that... didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings...just learning a bundle lately about a few of the most interesting people here...

Alan,
If you are reading this, you really should move on. You got plenty of exposure here selling your NSX, well, maybe a little too much.........

Gene,
Here's a better smiley for you to use
bootyshake.gif
hump.gif

Am I the only one that got threating PM's from AlanM?

KGP said:
Some bidding in order?
Shame on me for thinking that! :D Guess who I got a Prime-sent e-mail from today! My old friend Alan M., who dearly wanted me to reply so he could sin-flood my server too. Hey, Alan: :p

Ah - that e-mail address has been used here before - back in 2002 - when he was selling another '91 - strangely he gave a different name than Alan. Admin pm me for more information.;)

:eek: Ut-oh, Alan. Leaving a trail on yourself! :p

[Edit: Leme guess. His real name is Brent Mu***** , and he lives in a town called Bl**** in MN. It's even fairly easy to get his current home phone number.]
:p :p :p

Nice find, lemans. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back