• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bullitt Automotive / Phoenix AZ

My '91 NSX has needed a four wheel alignment for quite some time now but couldn't find anyone qualified (or familiar with the low tire wear settings) in Tucson to do it. Car pulled to the right and was difficult to steer and was feathering the front tires pretty severely. Jim Cozzlino (sorry if I misspelled that?) Prime name COZ was kind enough to recommend his friend Eddie over at Bullet Alignment in Phoenix.

Eddie was very accommodating and fit me in within two days even though he was booked up for weeks (probably since I mentioned COZ). Nice shop loaded with nice cars....mostly Porches. He even pulled a car off the rack for my car since I had driven two hours for the alignment. He even pulled the car off the rack and back on to double check the specs.

Holy cow. I cannot beleive the difference in driveabilty. Steering wheel is dead center, car drives straight as an arrow and the steering requires at least 40% less effort to steer in parking lots. I cannot believe how much easier the car is to drive. It's so nice to pay for a quality job and actually get it. I would drive another two hours for results like this. And to top it off I got a complete computer print out of the before and after specs of my car.

And Eddie is a class act. Thanks to both Jim (COZ) and Eddie.

Address:
Bullitt Automotive
717 S. Hacienda Dr.
Tempe, AZ
(480) 446-0484

Back