Bull Run ... Montreal ... Saturday, May 12th

Bull Run ... Montreal ... Saturday, May 12th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next weekend is the start of the Bull Run Race/Rally ... Leaving Montreal Saturday Morning. 9A'ish

Anyone up for a Montreal Cruise on the Friday evening? Bit of Partying Get a little sleep Then watch the start of the Run?

Mark

Is anyone interested in convoying to Montreal for the start of the Bull Run? If I can't get away Friday afternoon or evening ... I'm thinking of leaving around 3A (Mississauga - Toronto area) ... driving there, taking lot's of pictures ... then following the cars out of Montreal ... hopefully they will be T.O. bound!

Mark

Do you know what the route is ? Will they come through Toronto to cross at Niagara or will they take 87 through Vermont or 89 through NY ? It would be great if they came down the QEW through Oakville :biggrin:

Do you know what the route is ? Will they come through Toronto to cross at Niagara or will they take 87 through Vermont or 89 through NY ? It would be great if they came down the QEW through Oakville :biggrin:

The drivers will not know their first destination until tomorrow morning at the launch ... I'm hoping that they will be T.O. bound so I will have some company for my return cruise to Mississauga! :biggrin:

Mark

Looks like I will be heading out early Saturday morning ... shortly after 3A ... arriving in Montreal around 8A'ish ... just in time for some crepes and take some pictures of the cars before the launch!

If anyone wants to convoy with me, you can always give me a shout on my Cell 416-566-2817

Mark

Back