Build Sheet

I reached out to my dealer to see if they got any news about the timing for my car.

he said no but then said they received the build sheet for my car and will forward it to me.

I looked at playbook 3 at it noted that the build sheet mailing is linked to production having started.

i asked if it included vin and or chassis numbers and will update this thread once I hear back

who has their build sheet and are they dated in such a way to connect to when production commenced for their car?

Last edited:
The build sheet just has a unique identifier and mine is 734

no vin or chassis#

- - - Updated - - -

chrisn, great news for you.

i had no idea what assigned meant, but clearly your car has been built

racer1, congratulations also to you. Have you received a vin#?

- - - Updated - - -

Got confirmation that my car is in production and delivery targeted by or on the first week of October

Last edited:
I would send a box of Joe and some doughnuts to the factory...lol

My dealer just let me know that they are finally getting some info from the regional rep, who told them that the factory just completed the 101st US car.

Just for the record, my dealer sent me two things when I asked for the "Build Sheet" one is a ceremonial certificate, the other was a screen shot from the order system. Also note that the "On-order" date is the same as the "Assigned" date-- whatever those terms mean.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NSX Build IMG_3752.jpg
    NSX Build IMG_3752.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 190
  • ChrisNSX.jpg
    ChrisNSX.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 197
Funny that your car, my car, and Bricks and Bio s car are all have the similar specs other than color! None of us chose to load up on carbon fiber that has been so outrageously over priced! Carbon fiber wing on my dragster is less than a $1000.00 and has a lot more to it than any of the Acura components.

Just for the record, my dealer sent me two things when I asked for the "Build Sheet" one is a ceremonial certificate, the other was a screen shot from the order system. Also note that the "On-order" date is the same as the "Assigned" date-- whatever those terms mean.
ah, the nouvelle from concord belongs to you. :)

our 2nd allocation locks tonight.

Back