Buffalo Stampede III - The Wright Way Photos

Great photos as always, thanks Bob. I really am POed that I missed this event. The Wright architecture (which I am very fond of) with the NSX juxtaposed (which I am also very fond of) is fabulous. I know he (Wright) drove a Porsche and designed a dealership in NYC for them but if the NSX was in his time I am certain this would have been his car of choice.

Glad y'all had a great time, see you soon.

Tytus

Thank you Ron and Ginnie for putting together a flawless event. Great Food, Great Architecture, Great Cars and Great Friends.

It was wonderful to meet some new-to-us NSX owners Barb and Jim and meet up with one of the best Canadians at the event, Shawna :eek: Good thing they didn't need to separate us, but I think the next time they might have to!

A super big, 'Thank You' to Ray Laks for the 3rd event they have hosted for us.

If you are sorry you missed out on this fabulous weekend, then be sure to not miss out on the next big event. Sign up for NSXPO 2012 now in Colorado!

In my opinion, "the people of western New York go unmatched in the nation for hospitality toward their guests!" Michael Perry and his team plus Sal Russell and his wonderful staff are no exception. As far as the Witts, what else can be said other than ............... "WOW!"

Thank you so much for a fabulous weekend Ron & Ginnie. Love You. :wink:

-Rich

In my opinion, "the people of western New York go unmatched in the nation for hospitality toward their guests!" Michael Perry and his team plus Sal Russell and his wonderful staff are no exception. As far as the Witts, what else can be said other than ............... "WOW!"

Thank you so much for a fabulous weekend Ron & Ginnie. Love You. :wink:

-Rich

And this all from a guy that doesn't even own a NSX!!! Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to join us! !

Well, after seeing the thread we do not know what else to say! We second and third and fourth all the thanks and accolades heaped on Ron and Jenny. Much fun all around due to their generous efforts.
Had a great time, hope to see you all again.
We agree, FLL would have driven an NSX.

Mark&Sue

Hey Bob.......great pics, any idea why mine uploaded so small as they are big off my camera and I just attached them. It does appear if you click on them you can view them bigger................hmmmmm???

Hey Bob.......great pics, any idea why mine uploaded so small as they are big off my camera and I just attached them. It does appear if you click on them you can view them bigger................hmmmmm???

You use the attachment feature built in to prime while i post links to pics on my host site so I can control the size while you are limited to the size restrictions of this board.

Back