Broken NSX so I took out the RSX for a trackday- 2:05 Buttonwillow CW13

Since the NSX is down with transmission problems and since I already paid for the spot I took out the Daily Driver to ButtonWillow instead. I was one of the first 20 cars that they let through the grapevine after closing it for snow and ice the night before. I got down the other side and my car was covered in salt and ice mud. No way I could have continued on had I been in the NSX driving Nt01's. I was able to pull off a 2:05 on street tires with crappy alignment and an iffy 3rd gear syncro. This is the 4th time I had been ready and excited to take the NSX out and put a real time down on BW13 and once again my plans were foiled. Oh well, it was great fun throwing the RSX around all day and ill be back out there in the NSX as soon as its all back together and working. I think that in the right weather condition with the NSX i've got a shot at a sub 2 min lap. only time will tell. Until then, enjoy the video of last weekend.

Looks like you are having more fun in the RSX than the NSX.

BTW I was cringing every time you downshifted, watching the tach bounce off 18 gazillion rpm. :eek:

I think you may have bent the tach needle as it hit the zero stop from the other side! Looks like a lot of fun.
What camera are you using?

HA, thanks guys. the redline is a little deceiving, Ive got a tune and s2k oil pump conversion that'll let me run safely <9500. Its my insurance policy since I clearly like to rev the crap out of this thing. There is a certain 'fun' element to not constantly sweating beating up my NSX. I was looking around and seeing people in 93 integras and civics worth 800 bucks with a b18 swap having the time of their lives. The Camera are GoPro hero2's

Back