British last 10 - special colors

No, all I can find out is there are 12 cars, 11 are in special colour combos, 5 are Auto and also 4 are Targa.

Strange as the keys are supposed to be handed over this month, unless all 12 are already sold. Then I suppose no advertising is needed.

VERY CURIOUS? Can someone provide us with more information about these special colored NSX's? :eek:

Hi all ndr 1 from the UK, I have purchased one of the last twelve nsx's ,mine is the platinum pearl white with the red leather trim, :biggrin: the only one in platinum, I there is blue with blue trim and black with red trim, and i think the red has buff , eight of the twelve have been sold and they will be presented at BAR HONDA on tues 15 november, its getting very close and the rumor is one of the F1 drivers is presenting the cars on the day, I will send photo's of the day :smile: nigel

NDR 1 said:
Hi all ndr 1 from the UK, I have purchased one of the last twelve nsx's ,mine is the platinum pearl white with the red leather trim, :biggrin: the only one in platinum,.................I will send photo's of the day :smile: nigel

That sounds beautiful. Do you have your car now, or are all twelve of these being presented on the 15th? Please, please take lots of high res pictures:D

NDR 1 said:
Hi all ndr 1 from the UK, I have purchased one of the last twelve nsx's ,mine is the platinum pearl white with the red leather trim, :biggrin: the only one in platinum, I there is blue with blue trim and black with red trim, and i think the red has buff , eight of the twelve have been sold and they will be presented at BAR HONDA on tues 15 november, its getting very close and the rumor is one of the F1 drivers is presenting the cars on the day, I will send photo's of the day :smile: nigel

:eek: Nigel, so you sold or part ex your white one for this?

Steven.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for breaking cover on this :wink: . It does seem pretty hard to find out any info on them! Yours sounds beautiful - can't wait to see some pics of it and the others on here and NSXCB very soon!

Matt (UK).

See here

bar_honda_day_nov_15th_014_135.jpg

bar_honda_day_nov_15th_019_133.jpg

Sure Nigel won't mind me posting these.

See here

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1002

Re: it's never just black or white...

Would you mind posting the paint codes to the one of a kind colors please. The codes should be on inside door jam. Thanks

da3dalus said:
Is that shift knob standard on all 2002+ models???

I think 2004 and up:wink:

Modernceo said:
Its actually 2003 and up. :wink:

NO! It's 2004 and up, I have a 2003 that wasn't in the car!!!

And my 2003 Black has the same red interior as that white one above.

Last edited:

Modernceo said:
Its actually 2003 and up. :wink:

I just had an 03 lease return that didnt have the newer style shift knob:wink:

knobs...

Vancehu said:
NO! It's 2004 and up, I have a 2003 that wasn't in the car!!!

Recall, that is why I inquired about your OEM shift-knob for sale... and you said: "it's just like any NSX shift-knob." I wanted to know whether it was like the '04+ NSX's, the uber-expensive weighted version! :redface:

AutoVation said:
Check out the floormats and door handles!

Unfortunately, those aren't Honda OEM floor mats (I learned awhile back). Honda of Great Britain outsources a fabricator to make sets that are upto OEM specs. :cool:

Those floormats are ugly:wink:

Re: knobs...

Osiris_x11 said:
Recall, that is why I inquired about your OEM shift-knob for sale... and you said: "it's just like any NSX shift-knob." I wanted to know whether it was like the '04+ NSX's, the uber-expensive weighted version! :redface:

Unfortunately, those aren't Honda OEM floor mats (I learned awhile back). Honda of Great Britain outsources a fabricator to make sets that are upto OEM specs. :cool:

I figured that. Every other mat I have seen for an NSX has been much nicer. Still looking for info on the door handles though.

Wow! That red interior is awesome...man, I can't believe I'm actually saying that.

Really, that looks...wow!

Back