Bring NEO to the 7th Annual CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive Fund!

Waiting for my PayPal account to receive funds...I'll forward it as soon as it finishes processing the request.

lolNeo....

neo2ww0.jpg
:biggrin:

lol... jalnjr you've been quiet... is that the calm before the photoshopping storm? ;)

Here's me taking the mickey out of myself. :D

Attachments

• neonsx_I-caught-an-NSX-this.jpg
    neonsx_I-caught-an-NSX-this.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 69
Hey Neo, I heard on the radio of the Oz National (and World Champion) Sheep Shearing guy who gives random drug tests to his employees.

Is your avatar a picture of him?:biggrin:

lol... jalnjr you've been quiet... is that the calm before the photoshopping storm? ;)
i've had my hands full planning nsxstock2007 for bridgewater acura...
i like the lolneo theme...:wink: , and i've already prepped your black
matrix t-shirt.

just looking for sponsors to fill it in...:biggrin:

have fun in cali, mate!! i want pictures!

Please add my $50 contribution to the tally. Thanks John for organizing the effort!

Me too, me too!

I'm in for $50 as well. Funds have been sent via PayPal.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mike again!

Noice! Thanks for the last minute funds!!!!

Neo will throw another shrimp on the barbie for sure.......:biggrin:

Not half as much as I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys again. You have no idea how much this trip means or the timing.

Hi

You take pictures you hear and maybe some video for us non attenders you hear? :smile:

I will have a close friend drive my NSX tomorrow as we go on a little trip. It have the new rims on now and it looks real good. Still a lot of goodies to be installed soon.

Neo when will you sell those Skylines and others you have and get a real "car" and keep the dream moving along?

Regards

Neo is airborne and on his way to La La Land!

Please report all sightings to Prime! Approach with care and please do not be offended if he suggests that your car may look better in Volcano Green... or Red :biggrin:

<===

Neo is airborne and on his way to La La Land!

Please report all sightings to Prime! Approach with care and please do not be offended if he suggests that your car may look better in Volcano Green... or Red :biggrin:

<===

Hi

Good to hear that he is on it's way. Let's just hope that all his batteries are fully charged and ready.

I will be going on a trip to the "local" race track to help have a race this weekend. We will not be going in my NSX as there are not enough hard medicine for me to let my teammate drive it so we will be going in his Hyundai. :smile:

Regards

I've arrived safely; and yes my batteries are fully charged Martin... including my camera batteries. :D

The flight was good; the most eventful moment was my MP3 player screwed up and would only play about an hour of music... argh! But I survived.

Feels good to be back. However, I'm not going to turn this thread into a personal blog... :D Photos coming soon...

I've arrived safely; and yes my batteries are fully charged Martin... including my camera batteries. :D

The flight was good; the most eventful moment was my MP3 player screwed up and would only play about an hour of music... argh! But I survived.

Feels good to be back. However, I'm not going to turn this thread into a personal blog... :D Photos coming soon...

Sorry, that is unacceptable!!! We want it to be personal....... Pics, we need pics :biggrin: (especially the hooters ones)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Welcome! can't wait to meet you :biggrin:

Hi Neo

That's good to hear that you are fully charged and pumped up for the ride and events and ofcourse the work ahead with all the picturetaking :smile:

The weekend here was good. The guys that drives in the same class as I did last year was fast. I helped getting all of them started and did one hell of a job. More than I should have done as I am still a little low on bat.

The NSX is still in the garage and will get a visit tomorrow just to see how it's been. It looks so good with the new rims now.

Enjoy your stay. And again I am glad that I could help out, but we need to get you back to aussieland too :biggrin:

Regards

Back