Bride Stradia Seat Test Fitment in NA2 NSX, Good News w/ Pics!

s4play: That red nsx seat with the kevlar backing is what model? I have bride kevlar gias that look exactly the same but I know they're gias.

Stephen

Gias and Stradia Sport are the same seat except the Gias has MUCH higher side bolsters. The Stradia Sport is much lower for easier entry/exit but still provides tons of support for DD.

Gias and Stradia Sport are the same seat except the Gias has MUCH higher side bolsters. The Stradia Sport is much lower for easier entry/exit but still provides tons of support for DD.

you still tryin' to replace the BRIDES with RECAROS?:confused:

you still tryin' to replace the BRIDES with RECAROS?:confused:

No...hahaha

I'm trying to buy Recaro Pole Positions for my new 09 s2000 :)

My "old" 05 Rio s2000 had matching Bride Stradia Sport/Euro II setups in black and in red for the NSX respectively.

rick

Rik, I'm a UK owner struggling to get any info on these RO rails. I have a pair of Recaros I want to use. They are like Pole Positions and I already have the side mount brackets that I want to attatch to rails like these RO ones.

Do you have the dimensions available that I've highlighted in your picture?

Many Thanks,

Haga

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but would you happen to have these dimensions? I know the width is 405mm, just need the four length dimensions.. Thanks in advance..

Back