• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Briank....

I just had Brian re-build my CCU after it unexplainably and suddenly went dead last weekend. He diagnosed the main problem and found a couple others as well. Best part...I sent it to him Saturday, and I'll be getting it back in 3 days!! Great guy and terrific service. I've seen his name on numerous posts helping fellow NSXers - if you have any weird CCU problems, don't hesitate to ask Briank or specifically, send him your CCU for repair.
Mark Youngquist

Just had all three amps replaced by Brian a few days ago. I am fortunate enough to live only an hour away so I was able to meet him in person and chat with him during the install. Great guy (still can't believe he fits in an NSX!) and he stands behind his work. If you need stereo amps or climate control units serviced, keep it in the community and go to Brian.:smile:

I will second that as well.

Just last week I mailed him the amp from my right door speaker and I just got word it has been repaired and going out with the mail today.
Knowing that this particular unit was sent by airmail from Europe I consider this SuperFast Service from Brian.

Of course I hope I will not need his service in the future again but if it would be necessary I would not hesitate a second to let him to it again.

Brain, thank you very much for your services to the NSX-community :smile:

Back