Bought my NSX!!!

:biggrin: That's great another NSX in Atlanta!!! C&O 1st Sunday of the month... See you there.

If we call you Tim :confused: it's just habit.

I agree with "captainjman" Yellow is still the fastest color... especially while parked :smile:

Congratulation Chandler on the excellent purchase. Love the huge grin on your face - looks like you have a coat hanger in your mouth :biggrin:. Same feeling everytime I drive mine. Beautiful car. Enjoy!! And welcome to the club. Jay

exact… it's necessary to remove the clotheshanger of your mouth :tongue:, it's better to keep it for clothing! :biggrin:
welcome on the NSX Prime:smile:

Last edited:
Yeah!!!

Us yellow guys need to stick together.. is it me or is a rare color? Not as rare as Imola.. but seems there are a lot of reds, silvers and blacks... now that I think of it, white is pretty rare too.....

Hmmm, maybe the car is rare? LOL

:biggrin: That's great another NSX in Atlanta!!! C&O 1st Sunday of the month... See you there.

If we call you Tim :confused: it's just habit.

I agree with "captainjman" Yellow is still the fastest color... especially while parked :smile:

Yeah!!!

Us yellow guys need to stick together.. is it me or is a rare color? Not as rare as Imola.. but seems there are a lot of reds, silvers and blacks... now that I think of it, white is pretty rare too.....

Hmmm, maybe the car is rare? LOL

Just because something is rare does not always make it desirable...that said there are a few cars I love in yellow and the NSX is one of them.

Chandler,

Congrats on the car! Glad things worked out and cant wait to see the car after she has had a bath and a few mods. You will really enjoy the car. Glad that I could help. Always enjoy looking at other NSXs and it was a great one to check out. Enjoy and drive it in good health.

By the way, Berlina Black is the fastest color hands down. I am sure that the Silvertone could hang :biggrin:

Back