Bought my first NSX this weekend *pics*

squid2004

Never owned anything like this before... and I must say it's been the best weekend ever! I've put more miles on this thing in one weekend than I have any other vehicle in like a month. :D

10335nsxside1.jpg

10335nsxrear.jpg

10335nsxfly1.jpg

10335nsxint3.jpg

She's a '92 with 85k miles..

More pics are in my gallery:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=10335&cat=500&password=

:cool:

The white looks great, very nice! The car looks to be in excellent shape :D I look at so many X's and I'm just amazed at how many early models are in such good shape. Enjoy it, you're doing the right thing by driving it and enjoying it.

Thanks, everyone. The fact that it's an NSX coupled with the fact that you don't see 10 of them a day driving around (maybe 1 a year if you're lucky) causes for lots of stares and compliments.

The attention is a little strange but cool at the same time.

And I love the White... my Ford F150 SuperCrew is white and most likely I'll be towing the car around with that once in a while for shows and what not.

Do you guys know of any/many Kansas City area NSX owners or how I could find out about a local club?

Hi, I am also in the process of getting a white 92, but am debating about it.

May I ask how much you paid for it?

Did you find the clutch to be stiff and engage point being high?

Engine has relatively loud tapping noise and trans. is a bit tough to down shifting from 3rd to 2nd on high rpm (4k)?

What size are those wheels and tires?

Is your car in the trans. snap ring range and has it been taken care of?

Thanks. ;)

Here she is with her soon to be tow vehicle:

10335truckcar2.jpg

And then her cousin, a '95 Legend LS Coupe 6spd:
10335nsxlegend1.jpg

I love Acura... this is the 4th one I've owned.

T Bell said:
Look in the Midwest area of the forum main page. Many NSX'rs live in your area. Your car is in great shape!

I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow NSX Prime member tonight and will be sure to make the meet next week here in town. :cool:

After Red I love the White. Heck - if I ever purchased another of second one it would be a white coupe like yours. Maybe it is all the special edition Type R's in white or that it seems to be the unofficial racing color of Japan (Red - Italy / Green - UK).

Looks to be in incredible shape. We have a pretty decent followinng here in St. Louis and would love to meet you and check out your ride sometime.

Take care / looking good!

matteni said:
After Red I love the White. Heck - if I ever purchased another of second one it would be a white coupe like yours. Maybe it is all the special edition Type R's in white or that it seems to be the unofficial racing color of Japan (Red - Italy / Green - UK).

Looks to be in incredible shape. We have a pretty decent followinng here in St. Louis and would love to meet you and check out your ride sometime.

Take care / looking good!

any chance you can make it out to the KC meet next saturday (the 12th) ?

I'm excited to meet other NSX owners... don't see many around here.

dippy9 said:
Very nice but why tow it around when you can drive it. It only gets better from here.
heheh true :D

Back