Bought another NSX off of Prime!

gs963 The previous owner hasn't chimed in here :smile:

I wouldn't feel bad about the deal. He had his asking price, you made and offer and he accepted it. It's not like you had him under duress.

Maybe knowing you were a previous NSX owner and enthusiest, he figured you would treat her right and give it a great caring home.

It is probably worth the $35k, but in the current market you would have to find the right buyer to pay that IMO. Mostly because it is an early model and it appears many here are NA2 fans. They want something newer with the 3.2 or the NSX-T. But the condition and rareity of the color combination, could have helped raise the interest too.... plus as it has been stated before, it is the fastest color :cool:

Some cars have lower miles, but with the mods and the pictures of the interior look great. For white to look that nice it had to be very papmpered.

Considered yourself blessed. It sounds like it was a honest deal. Enjoy the car and may you have many years of enjoyment from it.

Oh I will enjoy and pamper it. The seller knows that also. He wont have to worry about his baby. I feel that I got it at a good price and he was happy also, so thats all that matters. The seller is welcome to drop by MS anytime and go for a drive. Basically just to good fellows making an easy transaction. Cant ask for a nicer guy than GS963

Glad to hear that you and the seller are on friendly terms - sounds like a good deal all around.

To Ron - it is red - and I don't believe that if the seller had asked more it would have stayed on prime any longer or not by much. You know Ron, there are eyes on our prime market list that are not primers and have never had an NSX. I believe that the reason there were several people on wait if "d" hadn't jumped on it that would have both paid more for it and bought it right then.

I'm saying that a little from my own knowledge based on what I payed and had to do when I got the car! If he got a fair deal then I over paid and even though I feel I may have a little - but not that much. So he got a a real good deal. I do not begrudge this at all - just wish I had gotten such a good deal. But hey, this isn't about me it's about a new owner and I'm happy for him.

You are gonna have a bunch of fun with your new car! Welcome to NSX ownership! - Again! :smile:

Congrats and Welcome back! Enjoy it, it is a great looking vehicle!

How many times have you gone out to the garage to look at it?

:cool:

Mine has been in the garage a week now....and I still open the door and gaze at it! I feel very lucky and blessed to own such a masterpiece of Japanese automotive innovation!

How many times have you gone out to the garage to look at it?

:cool:

6 times. I took delivery around 9pm last night. I took it for a spin and got back by 9:30. I went to look at it 4 times before deciding to go to bed. I couldn't sleep. Went backnout there at 12:30am and 2:45am. You guys won't believe how nice it actually is. I got this baby cheap! I expected it to be a little better than average...it's basically new.

Back