Boston Area NSX Owners

I have been considering purchasing a 2002+ NSX based thus far solely upon my research on the internet. While great, the internet can only take you so far. Would anyone in the area be willing to show their car? It doesn't have to be a 2002+ model year and I would be willing to drive to your location (or you can drive to me, if you prefer). I live in Upton, MA, which is close to the 495/90 interchange. Anyone interested?

what is it you're hoping to get out of seeing one? did you just want to see it, get taken for a ride, or drive one? i could offer #1 or #2, but i'm a long haul from you (im in 01950).

Interested in seeing the car, talking to the owner and basically building my knowledge base prior to driving all over the northeastern US looking at cars for sale. I totally understand how you wouldn't want some random stranger form the internet driving your exotic.

If nobody closer steps up and 01950 isn't too far, drop me a PM. I'm tied up for the next 2 weeks or so, but after that my schedule is pretty open.

You can come and see my car. Its a 2005 silverstone. I am in Waltham MA. Send me a PM. You can drive it in the parking lot for $825/minute. But since you are a prime member I will give you 10% off that rate. :biggrin:

I'm planning on going to Boston for some period of the July 4th weekend. It may fall through but that's the plan. If the forecast is no rain, I'll be driving my car up. PM if interested. I'll try to nail down the details.

Mike

Awesome, my mom may be in town this weekend but I'm damn sure I can make some time for such important activities as this. :cool: I'll shoot you guys some PM's in a few days once I have my commitments a bit more firmed up.

Back