• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

[1st Gen] Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors - Blueprinted - A.S. Motorsport

Hello Everyone,

We're pleased to offer this new fueling option for NSX, a plug and play fuel-injector with greatly improved precision & vapor atomisation.

EV14 Bosch Motorsport injectors are the latest revision of the Bosch Motorsports injection valve technology as utilized by the German Factory Race teams.These are designed for a wide range of flow rates, these high performance injectors use a specialized spray pattern to improve mixture atomisation.

Then to further improve on this great injector we then take these and have each and every injector bench-tested then blueprinted and a each one comes serialized with a dyno sheet.
Also the billet hardware converting them to NSX fitment is added.

What's the big plus of this?
Each injector has a dyno sheet, response time, exact flow characteristics blueprinted and you can match a standalone ECU's tune to perfect each cylinder.

In conventional performance injectors you'll receive a gross average output mass produced, each injector has a production error percentage.
That means in terms of flow cylinder #1 is injecting 600cc, #2 565cc, #3 659cc etc
Add to that the variances in response timing and your making a 2D variance 3D.

Not only are these injectors manual inspected, blueprinted, then paired for exact measurement they also have a data sheet.
This allows your tuner to know exactly what each cylinder is injecting and can tune accordingly, greatly improving individual AFR's and response.
Other wise you're required to add a tolerance percentage to overcome the unknown percentage of efficiency loss

Sizing & Pricing
1300cc - €745 (per set of 6)
925cc - €655 (per set of 6)
700cc - €595 (per set of 6)

503-fuel-injectors-blueprinted-700-1300cc-2.jpg
503-fuel-injectors-blueprinted-700-1300cc-1.jpg

503-fuel-injectors-blueprinted-700-1300cc-3.jpg

Hi Adnan,

i will do a major refresh on my engine, due to headgasket failure.

My OEM injectors have now 220.000kms and i'm deciding on having
either:

- My OEM cleaned and balanced

or

- Buy 6 new ones.

i'm using the OEM ECU, so, are these an option, being 700cc a lot more than OEM?

if not, can you get me a Bosch set closer to OEM cc ?

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi Adnan,

i will do a major refresh on my engine, due to headgasket failure.

My OEM injectors have now 220.000kms and i'm deciding on having
either:

- My OEM cleaned and balanced

or

- Buy 6 new ones.

i'm using the OEM ECU, so, are these an option, being 700cc a lot more than OEM?

if not, can you get me a Bosch set closer to OEM cc ?

Thanks,
Nuno
For a stock NSX like yours OE injectors are fine, these injectors are displacement wise more for ITB, CTSC or Turbo.

Back